2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance

blackey

On the Ice
I really like C/P, and that skate was error free and all, but how did that get 94 + with such empty choreography? :confused:

yay i know the choreography is kind bland, but these two really get some good skills. It's Igor's program what can you expect :palmf: I think generally judges just don't weight choreo that much in jr.

peese

Medalist
they were quite good... and still young... 16/17... they could remain in juniors for 3 years but i think they will be on the national team next year ;) top 5 in canada... mark my words.

I have marked those words down and I completely agree! They may scare a few Sr teams at Nats next year.

olayolay

On the Ice
Loboda/Drozd feel like a successful junior Russian team that can't make the transition to seniors and splits up

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
awesome twizzles... fabulous spin... spanish flair was as noticeable as the amount of red in their costume...

madison

Record Breaker
The TES increased suddenly.
I have the impression that the scores are a joke at least in ice dance :confused:, generally speaking

auser

Record Breaker
Loboda is so sloppy.... at least she didn't fall this time:biggrin:
With the black clothes and forward leaning posture, they remind me a bit of early Bobrova/Soloviev before they became more precise with their skating.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
omg that last lift....

hey bro... mind if i put my fingers in your eyes?

okay... i won't... thanks for not dropping me after all that...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The lift was messy, but I think they held on....props to both of them for keeping it together.

olayolay

On the Ice
Even with the messy last lift, they are clearly streets ahead of the Russians. Russians were frantic, sloppy, messy while the Americans were smooth and flowing throughout.