paircheck

Final Flight
OOOOHHH MY GOD

Eric radford's hip is injured too... gonna do a 3 Toe instead a 3 Lutz

mmmhhhhhh

LadyB

Record Breaker
Icenetwork just tweeted:

"Hearing that Tarasova & Morozov will "likely" try to compete, and at least show up for the warm-up later today and then decide."

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Ouch that was tough to see.

I get that they'd want to compete at all costs but honestly I don't want Evgenia to injure herself further if something happens to her stitches. She's got to be in a lot of pain too. Have a bit of faith in Russian team 3 to get the job done along with Ksenia & Fedor.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I won't be getting up for this one (work night) but best of luck to Katia and Harley! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI!

paircheck

Final Flight
Ouch that was tough to see.

I get that they'd want to compete at all costs but honestly I don't want Evgenia to injure herself further if something happens to her stitches. She's got to be in a lot of pain too. Have a bit of faith in Russian team 3 to get the job done along with Ksenia & Fedor.

Eric Radford iss seriouly injured... no 3Lutz, "only" 3 Toe.. no Lifts or Twist in Training... outsch

Bruno Massot has a back injury

Tarrassova... I don t know how deep is th cut or how it s gonna be affecting them...

Coul be an easy win for Sui/Han an good possition for S/K, J/C,

We gonna see...

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Eric Radford iss seriouly injured... no 3Lutz, "only" 3 Toe.. no Lifts or Twist in Training... outsch

Bruno Massot has a back injury

Tarrassova... I don t know how deep is th cut or how it s gonna be affecting them...

Coul be an easy win for Sui/Han an good possition for S/K, J/C,

We gonna see...

I think Aliona also has lingering ankle issues...but mate, 10 stitches on competition day after such an forceful accident is not easy to deal with. The others have been nursing their injuries for a bit and in Eric's case he's found a way to work around it. This isn't gonna be an easy decision to make for them.

Stolmov

On the Ice
The best competition is getting ruined with all the injuries :( Looking better for Sui\Han and Ksenia/Fiodor if they make sure of others injuries they will go full package knowing that others cant.
I hope all get well because there are no Medvedeva in pairs and watching close marks is very exciting!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I was hoping I could stay up and at least see the Aussie pair, but at 2:10am start is waaaay too late for me, so I'll have send Harley and Katia my best wishes with an "Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!"

And also many good wishes to Evgenia Tarasova! I hope she'll be OK! I really like her and Morozov and was hoping they'd do really well at Worlds! Guess I'll have to find out what when down when I wake up tomorrow!

MIM

Medalist
I am sorry to ask this question if it was already discussed before. Is Peng and Jin not competing at the WC? I don't see their names.. I was certain China has 3 spots. Did something happen to them?

nocturnalis

Medalist
I am sorry to ask this question if it was already discussed before. Is Peng and Jin not competing at the WC? I don't see their names.. I was certain China has 3 spots. Did something happen to them?
Cuba only had two spots.