Wishes and dreams "outside the podium"? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Wishes and dreams "outside the podium"?

KMK0902

On the Ice
I would love to see Luba and Dylan skate lights out!! (and, of topic but a fervent wish :biggrin:, for Luba to get her citizenship this summer, so they can focus on the Olympics)

I would love to not see any tears, except happy ones of course in the Kiss'n Cry.

I wish every single skater skates to his/her potential!!

desertskates

Medalist
Non contenders for the podium I'm really hoping to see turn in fabulous skates: Julian Yee, Nicole Rajicova, and Duskova and Bidar. :hap85:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
For ladies and pairs SP tomorrow, my wish is for great skates from Karen, Kailani, Dabin, Luibov/Dylan, Julianne/Charlie, and Anna/Martin! :cheer:

Last edited:

Ilvskating

Final Flight
My wish is Y/Zand J/C top 6! Canada get 3 spots in every discipline! China gets 2 spots in men and ladies!

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
My wishes are...

A PB for Jason. A clean quad would be icing on the cake.

Dabin to earn 2 spots for Korea.

Clean and confident Pogo.

Clean and confident Ashley.

Good skates for all!

gnom

On the Ice
Wishes for Carolina, Shoma, Laurine, Deniss for clean skates. And lots of skaters who have fun performing. Furthermore some unpredictable outcomes (like Medvedeva not winning). Of course wishes for some never heard music pieces and no warhorses at all - as unlikely as it is.

reneerose

Final Flight
Most people would like to see the skaters from their home countries will do their best, clean programs etc but do you have other favourites, if we talk about the skaters who are not favourites to reach the podium?
I love seeing Charlie White interview Bychenko to get a spot for Israel and overall seeing other countries building their ice skating contingents that aren't normally top contenders; glad to see Julianne Seguin & Charlie Bilodeau come back after her concussion to an 11th place finish after missing Worlds last year.