Sarah friendly with Phelps? | Golden Skate

Sarah friendly with Phelps?

Fossi

Final Flight
Sounds like Sarah has once again won the hearts of many with her amazing skills and down to earth personality. I don't know about the Phelps speculation though. But they would make a cute couple. :)

Thanks for the post, Janna, and welcome to Golden Skate!:)

Do you have any more details about Sarah's interview with Mrs. Phelps?

Mathman

IDLERACER

Medalist
Click HERE to see a picture of the two of them together. Man, he is one weird looking dude :eek: So are there any New Yorkers in here who have been able to watch her commentary this week?

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
IDLERACER said:
Click HERE to see a picture of the two of them together. Man, he is one weird looking dude :eek: So are there any New Yorkers in here who have been able to watch her commentary this week?

I think I'm the only one who feels this way, but I think Michael Phelps bears a slight resemblance to Matt Savoie for some reason.

fanforlady2001

Rinkside
Sarah & Phelps look alike too, they could be brother and sister.
He looks much better with his cap on and his Speedo's.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I think he looks more like a cartoonist's caricature, than a real human with those gigantic ears, exposed gums, and that shovel chin.

R.D.

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
I think he looks more like a cartoonist's caricature, than a real human with those gigantic ears, exposed gums, and that shovel chin.

:laugh: I concur.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
What's the matter with you people? :eek: I think he's a very nice looking guy. Not gorgeous--but certainly not as odd looking a person as you are making him out to be! Besides, I don't like to see people made fun of because of the way they look. (BTW, his photos are plastered all over RG Jr.'s door!) :D

lavender

Record Breaker
They both are on about the same level with looks. Edited to add that I don't think Phelps look funny. I like him. I think both are decent looking.

Last edited:

berthes ghost

Final Flight
To me, the fact that no one has yet to start screaming "Bashing! Moderators close this thread!" is testament to the dwindling popularity of both athletes, well at least here at GSF. If such things were posted about Kwan, Cohen, Plushy or Yags, this thread would be a bloody battle field. :eek:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
IDLERACER said:
Click HERE to see a picture of the two of them together. Man, he is one weird looking dude :eek:

I think that photo is rather unfortunate, he has looked better on my TV screen. And I´m sure that there are/will be a lot swimming fans that think that he is hot, sexy, handsome, cute, etc. The same way as some skating fans see a couple very ordinary looking guys with Olympic or other big titles being such, LOL

Marjaana

Last edited:

NorthernLite

On the Ice
berthes ghost said:
To me, the fact that no one has yet to start screaming "Bashing! Moderators close this thread!" is testament to the dwindling popularity of both athletes
Or it's a sign some people have better things to do than waste time arguing with strangers who say unpleasant things on the Net. :p

IDLERACER

Medalist
Awhile back someone pointed out Matt Savoie's slight resemblence to Roger Daltey. That's about right. Kerri Strug still looks alot like the woman who played Major Kyra on Deep Space 9.

John Kerry just looks like a guy with a head that could easily fit on Mt. Rushmore without any resizing.