2017 Worlds Men's SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's SP

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I'm too nervous about boys..... Yuzu, Shoma!!! Please, please, please show your best!!!!!!!!! :dbana:

jkun

Final Flight
Excited! should be far more exciting than the ladies competition, surely. Much more unpredictability. Look forward to the drama....

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I expect the same or even better quality from Men's
as Pairs and Girls showed us today.

DiamondDust

Final Flight
Good luck to my boys, Yuzuru, Javi, MCM, Misha and Boyang! :hap10::hap10::hap10:

I would've cheered for Han Yan too, but I also found out here that he withdrew. Hope a speedy recovery for him. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Odd, IN is saying it starts at :10 past the hour tomorrow, but the official schedule says :30 past the hour. So which is it? The official schedule I presume but hopefully IN will update soon!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Odd, IN is saying it starts at :10 past the hour tomorrow, but the official schedule says :30 past the hour. So which is it? The official schedule I presume but hopefully IN will update soon!

Warmup Group 1 hits the ice at :30 past the hour. Maybe IceNetwork is going live early to do some sort of recap and/or opening segment.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
It's great the men start a little later. After waking up at 3:30 am for the ladies SP, moving to 5 am is almost good.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I feel the need to point out that this SP is going to be started and ended by men with pony tails!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I feel the need to point out that this SP is going to be started and ended by men with pony tails!

Jason's mini-me, Larry L.:clap: Hopefully Pasquale Camerlengo will attend to complete the circle:biggrin:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Hey all, I'm planning to watch the whole men's SP tomorrow morning. I watched everything yesterday on Match Arena from this stream: http://sportgol1.org/matcharena. It was very good but a bit fuzzy. I remember watching Euros on a Match Arena stream that seemed like it was in HD and also allowed you to go back and see things that were broadcast earlier. Does anyone know which stream that was? (Also because I think I won't be able to watch the Men's Free live, so I have to make a contingency plan thanks to FujiTV's ruining YouTube.) Asking for a friend. šŸ˜