2017 Worlds Men's SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's SP

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Not long until the Men's SP starts! I'm looking forward to it, exceeeept I won't be able to watch the last two groups, they're on too late for me because I have to work tomorrow morning, boo.

But! I will get to see Brendan Kerry! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! Do us proud, Brendan! :cheer:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Not long until the Men's SP starts! I'm looking forward to it, exceeeept I won't be able to watch the last two groups, they're on too late for me because I have to work tomorrow morning, boo.

But! I will get to see Brendan Kerry! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! Do us proud, Brendan! :cheer:

I was thrilled to see your Pairs team make the FS. I think they have so much potential.

Oi! Oi! Oi! Indeed.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

I'm so excited to see Brendan skate well! I know he will!

CBC does have a good live stream:http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/908246595560 But I don't think it works with hola. You might try a search for a vpn service with Canadian servers that offers a free trial

I have used Hola with CBC in the past and it has worked.

Australian SBS stream: http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/22929475560/live-figure-skating-world-championships

No idea if geoblocked outside Australia. Apologies in advance for the not-great commentary.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Does CBC have a stream? Will I be able to watch it with Hola?

hi:ghug:, how's today going? Did you watch yesterday Pairs or had a chance to re-watch? Will You watch Men's? I'm at work, but counting on All of You providing a World class of entertainment by Your reports!:)

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Good morning everyone.

Hopefully we see a repeat of the Pairs SP quality here, please and thank you.

Also for the love of everything, no flash photography into skaters' faces like this morning during practice. Guh.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Good morning everyone.

Hopefully we see a repeat of the Pairs SP quality here, please and thank you.

Also for the love of everything, no flash photography into skaters' faces like this morning during practice. Guh.

Somebody actually did that? That's so dangerous. They should be arrested.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
hi:ghug:, how's today going? Did you watch yesterday Pairs or had a chance to re-watch? Will You watch Men's? I'm at work, but counting on All of You providing a World class of entertainment by Your reports!:)

Missed pairs, but caught up (surprisingly, my favorites were the North Koreans). I'm here for the rest of World's baby! :cool: Good luck at work- we won't let you down!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Oh that's a shame. I always enjoy your comments and your post-event wrap up.

World Class Entertainment huh? I suppose I could sing.

Oh wait, you said World Class.

Uhm, never mind.

:slink:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
We got 1 minute to flow
We got 1 minute to go

count down count down count down now ~~

This competition will otherwise known as the gladiators on ice

Patrick
Hanyu
Javier
Nathen

One of them will not podium, gobsmacked. :drama:

auser

Record Breaker
We got 1 minute to flow
We got 1 minute to go

Patrick
Hanyu
Javier
Nathen

Thank goodness ... I love the CBC stream, but the waiting music is starting to drive me crazy :laugh:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
We got 1 minute to flow
We got 1 minute to go

Patrick
Hanyu
Javier
Nathen

Hey, don't count out Shoma!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm so excited to see Brendan skate well! I know he will!

sure he will, he proved this season that the has so much potential and finally put it on use. He's such a great skater to watch:)