Ticket sales | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

mayfran

Rinkside
I emailed and asked about future ticket sales as well as if you still want to have practice tickets.
I got a replay as follow,

"If you want the practice session you must attend the middle of october when will send the single events ( competition sessions and practice session)."

tzazu

Medalist
I emailed and asked about future ticket sales as well as if you still want to have practice tickets.
I got a replay as follow,

"If you want the practice session you must attend the middle of october when will send the single events ( competition sessions and practice session)."

Thank you! I'll wait, then:biggrin:

viennaskater

Medalist
I think it's outrageous that they are charging a 'handling fee' of Eur 63 per ticket. Why so high? I've decided not to go ... all in all, it's gonna be very expensive and I'm not desperate to see Milan, unlike Helsinki this year.

tzazu

Medalist
I wonder how sales are going... Tickets do seem a bit expensive considering it will be a Post-Olympic WC.

I believe sales are going bad, these last two months I've been looking it and the number of available seats were always more or less the same. Maybe after OG...or not

I booked a flight and a room on airbnb in Milan but still wainting for single tickets. I am going to visit Fri&Sat and may be Sunday.

I was waiting for single tickets too, but after I thought what that if the fees per ticket are the same, in every ticket? :eeking: The only competition I was going to miss was the gala, because I needed to come back on Sunday. But I arranged it, and come back on Monday, so no problem with the gala now.

I think it's outrageous that they are charging a 'handling fee' of Eur 63 per ticket. Why so high? I've decided not to go ... all in all, it's gonna be very expensive and I'm not desperate to see Milan, unlike Helsinki this year.

At the end, I bought a Smart Fashion All Event Package, but I think they changed again the handling fee, 42,7€ two tickets. And today appears a new all event package, Smart Milanontour All Event Package. It's more expensive than Smart Fashion All Event Package, but cheaper than Smart Gourmet All Event Package. Why don't they have an All Event Package without anything, only the tickets?:dev2:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Why don't they have an All Event Package without anything, only the tickets?:dev2:

They had normal all-event packages on sale after the VIP packages. Now you are paying extra for packages with goodies. But it’s indeed odd they don’t offer the normal package anymore.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I have a feeling that won't be fast :scratch2:

To be honest? I think the only things that might go fast are the Men’s event and Gala. A lot of Yuzu fans are hoping he may come, and are only going to buy those tickets (and perhaps not bother going at all if he doesn’t go). Anything else... I doubt there’s much interest, because if you’re a general skating fan, you’ll already have bought all-event tickets.

tzazu

Medalist
To be honest? I think the only things that might go fast are the Men’s event and Gala. A lot of Yuzu fans are hoping he may come, and are only going to buy those tickets (and perhaps not bother going at all if he doesn’t go). Anything else... I doubt there’s much interest, because if you’re a general skating fan, you’ll already have bought all-event tickets.

Totally agree with you. I bought my tickets last month, when I saved up enough money. I thought that it wouldn't be possible to buy good seats with my budget so late, so I was really surprised to see so many available seats. At the end, they are far away to be the best, but much better than in my dreams :laugh:
My two cents: many empty seats during competition, especially in the short programs; so if possible, once the competition starts, and if the seats are empty, I'll try to change places and go closer to the rink during the short programs:cheer2:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Some (all? Haven’t looked too closely) even have practice ticket included so yes, very cheap. ;-)

Okay, it’s all tickets for the morning sessions SPs and FS is practice inc.

Methinks the organization reeseaaally wants to fill some seats!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Really? I see Practice Tickets for 20 €. For one practice session! And the Ladies Free Tickets start at 99 €...well, I'm cheap so this isn't exactly 'very cheap' to me. :dev2: Better than the all event tickets though, especially if you don't care for certain things.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Those for all day practice are separate. <— 20 euros for a full day of practice! Heck, at the short side you can get second row for 20 euros! That’s dirt cheap if you ask me. Mind you, some skaters aren’t present yet on Monday and/ or Tuesday..,

And then try going for a morning event during March 21-24, it will say that for the morning competitions, practice is included.