Ticket sales | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

cutiesquirrel

Spectator
Hello everyone ! I've bought this ticket a while ago, but then my plans have changed. I have to work and I can't go to watch ladies. SP will start on the 21 of March at 10.45. I have one ticket
Intero + Practice, Gold Numerato
Settore B23, Row: 9
I've bought it for €51.31. (the ticket is €42+ presale fee €4+ service fees €2.81+ shiping cost 2.50) But I'll sell it to you for €30. Please send me a message, if you're interested.

Terrapin

On the Ice
Hi there,

I'm selling 4 tickets for the men's free programme on Saturday March 24th .

Platinium tickets. Sector A30. Row 5. Seats 10 to 13.

Price: 121 euros each. I can sell them half price.

I was originally going to go but someone in my group has been hospitalized and someone else cannot make it anymore.

Please pm if you're interested.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Hi everyone,

I still have two gold tickets to sell for more than 60% off the original price:
-1x Men's SP - Section B7 (behind the judges), row 14 -> 20 euro
-1x Ladies SP- Section B3, row 13 -> 20 euro

I'll pick them up in the arena and can give it to you there. PM me if you are interested. Thank you :)

EDIT: the men's SP ticket is sold, the ladies SP ticket is still available

rior

Spectator
Hi, still selling 4 tickets (2 pairs):

Thursday - Men Short
Event + Practice
Section B8, Row 10, Seats 10,11
price: 25E/ticket

Saturday - Men Free
Event + Practice
Section B19, Row 11, Seats 9,10
price: 60E/ticket

Will have to pick them up and give to you there.

appleguy

Spectator
I have a question regarding the bonus service included in the all event packages. I have 2 fashion all event packages with the trip to the outlet town. Previously I received an e-mail from ticket one that I should contact a person named Chiara (the e-mail was provided) regarding these bonus services, or else they would not be able to 100% ensure that I will receive them. I did that, but no message was received back from her, which is quite understandable taking into account how many messages she should have received. (Who even had such an absurd idea). Has anyone dealt with this already?

DeMimsy

Spectator
Does anyone have a spare ladys FS ticket left? I'd love to go but can't get a ticket... please PM if you have one! :)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I am interested in Mens FS. Will pay around 60€. Please PM me if someone has and wish to eliminate a ticket. Thanx!

monikawi

Rinkside
Hello everybody, I have 2 tickets for the exhibitions, but I can not go. I sell that at good price. Total 220 EUro for both. 10. row B7 sector. I will pass personally to the stadium at any time during competitions. Write to me at [email protected]

Alextrusova

Rinkside
I also have 2 tickets for the gala to sell. They are in a really good location - on the 2nd row on the judges side. I will sell for €100 each (or best offer). These tickets would usually cost €143 each. I am at the arena everyday this week so can meet there if you are interested. Please PM me

rior

Spectator
Thursday - Men Short
Event + Practice
Section B8, Row 10, Seats 10,11
price: 25E/ticket
Will have to pick them up and give to you there.

Only these 2 are left, Free program tickets have been sold.
Negociable, will sell them even a bit cheaper, considering the event is tomorrow.

axelsandwich

Spectator
Due to a series of unfortunate events involving someone selling a Ladies FS ticket I had already paid them for, I'm looking for one. Please please help if possible ):

ElyJacob

Spectator
Dear all,

Does anyone have gala tickets available? even one would be perfect! we can meet at the forum after today’s Men’s short.

thank you so much!!!! <3

Ely

korallspb

Spectator
Please help to find ticket for free programme of ladies. Can meet at Mediolanum forum today or tomorrow.

Kuan

Final Flight
Someone interested in Gala tickets? 2 VIP seats in the 4th row opposite the judges. VIP bracelet included for special entrance and buffet. Please PE me