2017 World Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 World Ladies FS

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I don't know how much I'll be able to comment today because I usually go silent during my faves to keep from jinxing them, especially since Olympic spots are on the line. But I'm looking down the list and it's like- I'm gonna be on mute for almost half of them!

http://i.imgur.com/KHFVzus.gif

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh it was a lprechaun!! It makes so much sense now. I thought was it was some weird green alien (possibly represent you?) carry a purse or pooh (yeah the other one). It makes so much sense now.

It is a great avatar. Everytime I hear more of Pat's criticisms, I will cheer myself up by looking for your avatar. :biggrin:

i m the rainbow in there i believe lol

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I was going to nap btw dance and ladies but the Dog decided he didn't want to eat so I had to hand feed him his beef heart/squash/sweet potatoes. Then he went and finished his original breakfast (that I made at 6:30). I think I'm being hosed by my dog.

Since Mr. Amano is not here I'm not going to worry about UR calls.

May the best lady win.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't know how much I'll be able to comment today because I usually go silent during my faves to keep from jinxing them, especially since Olympic spots are on the line. But I'm looking down the list and it's like- I'm gonna be on mute for almost half of them!

If it makes you feel better I've blabbered through my favorites for years with no noticeable positive or negative effect... you'd almost think that what we're saying at the time has no impact on the skaters performance at all :rofl:

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Now I know how the Europeans are gonna feel next year with the Olympics as skating is scheduled for mid mornings to early afternoons Korean time to give the prime time viewing for the Americans!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker

Who is your number one favourite? I don't have one. I seem to like most of top ladies for different reasons. I do hope for no terrible skates and no tears.

GypsyFe

On the Ice
Looking for a single simple working link to click on (tried so many from lists & nothing works)...in USA. Thanks for any help.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope there isn't a cranky tech panel today. Somebody quick..... make sure they all get a Snickers Bar!

GypsyFe

On the Ice
brens thanks - but not up to signing in etc...will keep hoping - my Kazsport used to work...