2017 World Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 World Ladies FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
brens thanks - but not up to signing in etc...will keep hoping - my Kazsport used to work...

The Russian feeds don't work for you? They always work for me.

In the Dance thread I invited you all to immigrate and enjoy our free feed on the CBC. I had some takers.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
LIVE coverage of the Ladies FS on BBC started a few minutes ago on their interactive channel, Red Button 1.

Short Dance Highlights just started on Eurosport 1.

And I'm going to finish off the Ladies SP.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
OK Gypsy, I think someone may post something. Would have been good if everyone world wide could stream without dramas or televised.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I have to be honest, I think in my old age I'm starting to have less stamina for skating than I used to... by now on day 3 I could definitely go for a small break, then just resume watching skating tomorrow...

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It is disheartening to see Zijun, vastly underscored in the SP, to perform the very first of the first group. After all controversies surrounding her and CSA, her PCS was significantly dropped. I hope she makes a performance that she feels proud of herself regardless of the placement.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am falling asleep already.. put my alarm for 1pm in case i pass out... tough life...

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
:laugh:

OT why does Nathan often come out as Nathen... like Mirai often as Marai?

Me = English not as first language, lazy typist, appalling speller. That's why :D

Good luck Zania, Catlyn, Gaby, Debin, Carelina, Ashly . Love you Enna, Zejun, Wakaka, Karin, Maya

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
So many faves in first group : Zijun, Laurine, Angelina and Anastasia ! I feel totally crazy and excited. We love you ladies!