2017 Worlds Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Pairs FS

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Good lord, I'm emotionally exhausted from the Men. I'll probably be a big pile of blubbering goo by the time Pairs is done.

Note to self: stock up on soothing teas for Olympic season. Maybe some major tranquilizers as well.

Eat a banana! They have natural beta blockers that help with nervousness. It must be true because I read it on the internet :yes:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Good lord, I'm emotionally exhausted from the Men. I'll probably be a big pile of blubbering goo by the time Pairs is done.

Note to self: stock up on soothing teas for Olympic season. Maybe some major tranquilizers as well.
I am still in a good mood from Boyang's skate 😍
Yesterday, I was having a recurring emotional crisis after the ladies. Woof...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i have no idea how i got here... i am still wet from the puddle of tears of joys that came after Patrick's SP...

let's just say that this event may feel a bit flat for some of us who followed the men's SP as it was the best one in years.... such high quality.

however, I will try my best to join in praising these beautiful men and courageous and gorgeous ladies...

Oh and Canada, please keep 3 spots, there are 4 teams fighting for them already... and if one staying at home would be sad, 2 would be a tragedy.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Go Aussies! Go Czechs! Go North Koreans!

And a prayer circle for Ksenia & Fedor :ghug:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Eat a banana! They have natural beta blockers that help with nervousness. It must be true because I read it on the internet :yes:

it is true to a certain degree...

it takes 3 or 4 of them to have an effect on a person and it takes about 60 minutes at least to start having an effect..

i used to eat them before performing and now i don't... i am so sick of them... i ate enough for a life time LOL

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
Sky full of future stars, I'll say....more like a rink of them right now. :D

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nika09

On the Ice
With the sadness after Men's SP there is one thing could make my day: victory of Sui/Han. Major good luck to them!!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Please give me a working free stream link! Match TV shows a hockey game and Russian anthem is played!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Thoughts on D/B's costumes? I dunno about white with navy. But as far as his neckline, I approve that message.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ksenia and Fedor just doesn't belong in this group.

I'd normally agree with you but honestly, with how they skated yesterday, they're lucky they made the FS over the awesome performance the Japanese team gave.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Here to watch the warm-up and the North Koreans LIVE, then food and the rest of the competition delayed.

Thank goodness Eurosport 1 are showing the whole Pairs FS LIVE!

(Pity they aren't doing the same for the rest of the event!)

CaroLiza_fan

Is there a live stream for ES1? The Chinese stream is VERY good, but I do like the uplifting Euroboys. Everything is good! Everyone is great!

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight
After the men's SP, I'm expecting a great event. The atmosphere in the rink must be electric!