Crazy Predictions Thread | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Crazy Predictions Thread

sarama

Medalist
Meagan, knowing that Eric is too injured to compete at the games decide to go back to single skating (last time was a 5th place at 4CC over 10 years ago) and qualifies as number 3 girl for Canada.

I actually think that's her plan B!

madforskating

On the Ice
lol you are hilarious... i am sure Meagan and Eric have huge respect for Fedor and Ksenia. I know Meagan is a great supporter of Aljona for instance. The only person she has not liked was another pair skater who criticized their quad attempts... but I can understand why they threw a few arrows at one another....

Oh yes of course, just kidding. And as for that person she doesn't like...I think we all know who that is!
As for your prediction...I think Eric will recover in time, but cool idea if he wasn't going to.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh yes of course, just kidding. And as for that person she doesn't like...I think we all know who that is!
As for your prediction...I think Eric will recover in time, but cool idea if he wasn't going to.

gotta be crazy once in a while :)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
The word 'hater' falls out of use by summer.

OmNomNomNom

Match Penalty
Can I say something crazy?
My prediction is that the fs community gets rid of double standards :) and that tyrants get swept out of civil playgrounds for genuine fans :)
But that's too far-fetched of a fantasy, I know. At least dreams don't cost you anything?

madforskating

On the Ice
My prediction is that the fs community gets rid of double standards :) and that tyrants get swept out of civil playgrounds for genuine fans :)
But that's too far-fetched of a fantasy, I know. At least dreams don't cost you anything?

"Never stop believing the world can be a better place! You rock! #bethechange." - Kaitlyn Weaver

Grin

Medalist
Gracie Gold moves to Moscow to work with Eteri, learns tano and pantomime. Her new SP (by Averbukh) will be called "Making first steps", she will skate in diaper with pacifier in her mouth. Her new FS will be devoted to the victims of Pearl Harbor. She'll retire right after her two record-smashing performances in PyeongChang. Long waited OGM will be send her by mail.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
maybe it will be for julianne seguin since charlie just got a new knee :(

I actually think competing in singles during the first half of the season would be a good idea for Julianne, seeing as she is such a good Singles skater. It would help keep her in the groove while Charlie recovers.

Get well soon Charlie!

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I actually think competing in singles during the first half of the season would be a good idea for Julianne, seeing as she is such a good Singles skater. It would help keep her in the groove while Charlie recovers.

Get well soon Charlie!

CaroLiza_fan

she has all triples... but no triple-triple... otherwise, she could qualify for the games...but for sure would qualify for 4CC or perhaps even worlds if a girl or two skips worlds after olympics ;)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
How about no posts will magically disappear from the forum, without any warning or explanation? Let's see if this post disappear. :biggrin:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Gracie Gold moves to Moscow to work with Eteri, learns tano and pantomime. Her new SP (by Averbukh) will be called "Making first steps", she will skate in diaper with pacifier in her mouth. Her new FS will be devoted to the victims of Pearl Harbor. She'll retire right after her two record-smashing performances in PyeongChang. Long waited OGM will be send her by mail.

Yes, unfortunately she could not attend the medal ceremony because it was "way past her bedtime."

2041: Members of Golden Skate still arguing about the Gold Gold...

3041: Still arguing...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Laurence and Nikolaj get the OK from Denmark! Laurence gets citizenship and they compete at the Olympics...they skate very well, and end up in 10 place, above couples who mess up big time.

Denmark finally admits that a top ten at the Olympic is the best result they ever got at the games and replace the little mermaid of Copenhagen by a sculpture of Laurence and Nikolaj.

Everyone can admire their beauty and resilience forever.

Patrick Chan, after realizing how easy it was to acquire his 4 flip, tries the 4lutz for fun and lands it on the first attempt.... He is now the skater with the highest base value, which throws the other skaters and their fans in a very big riot. After the SP, his lead is so big that everyone else decides to withdraw.