2017 World Team Trophy - Day 1 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Day 1

zebobes

Final Flight
Out come the mini Zambonis!

At the moment, Russia and China are in the lead for team spirit for me. What do you guys think?

auser

Record Breaker
Does CBC have a stream going like they did for Worlds? If so I may give it a shot with my VPN.
Yes they do. I'm currently logged into a Mexico server watching ISU Skating channnel. But if a kind Canadian fan does not post the CBC link, I will log into Canada and find the link for you :).

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Yuzu has the problem that all cameras record his every move. It cannot be easy to "let go" if you know your every eye-twitch is going to be analyzed and interpreted on TV and in newspapers. I'd keep myself in check, too..,

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The Canadian hats should be worth at least a few points.

I saw some video on instagram or twitter of team Japan doing a really neat choreographed wave-like pattern. I wonder why they didn't do it for the opening?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
For CBC link, google CBC figure skating, click on "live" tab, and click on the event. This always works for me, though the link name is ever-changing. The caption says it starts at 2:15 ET, 8 minutes from now.

asiacheetah

On the Ice
The stadium looks really full from the stream, but I'm a little confused. Doesn't the competition start in 45 minutes? Why are there so many people here already?

Japanese people are very punctual. The event starts at 230 with opening ceremony so most are here for that. There are still emptsy seats which will be filled up before Men event I guarantee it.