NHL Playoffs | Page 10 | Golden Skate

NHL Playoffs

humbaba

Final Flight
yeah i know... i am crazy for gin and patrick chan ;) i should have named myself 4evergin :)

so tonic : it's good but i find it quite powerful so if i want a GnT i will use half tonic and half soda. Tanqueray does good ones as it's quite neutral in flavour. i have had negronis only once in my life (not the plural though LOL) they were delicious.

for a refreshing summer drink : i do a mojito but instead of rum, i put gin... i converted many souls to gin with this recipe. Looking forward to the OT : i think i will finally be ready for a drink ;)

regarding my selection : i like variety and in quebec/ canada right now, there is a boom in gin production. Microdistilleries are the new microbreweries and all of these gins pop up and they are GOOD!

What i like about gin is simply the fact that they all taste differently depending on the herbs or flowers used....

A few other examples I liked were french gin one with Iris (magellan i think) and one with saffron infusion....

the premium one i put there is way too expensive but i love it since it has lavender, violet and hibiscus.... i like my gin more fragrant than junipery... though the juniper green is very good and on my list...

st-laurent for instance is salty as it is finished with algae from the st.lawrence river

romeo is really amazing... very light in taste despite the high alky content but cucumber lemon and lavender taste... if you like mint and spearmint : the botanist will make you happy and it's a gorgeous bottle

etc etc ;)

I'm worried about your liver. :drama: