World Team Trophy
April 19 to 23 at Yoyogi National Stadium in Tokyo, Japan

Official Japanese web pages:
On the ISU website:
On GoldenSkate:
Other:

Day 2: Pairs SP, Free Dance, Men FS

Pairs SP
16:00 - 16:54, Friday, April 21, 2017 (Local Time, UTC +9)
Start/end times in other places

Starting order
Group 1
1 Ashley CAIN / Timothy LEDUC USA
2 Cheng PENG / Yang JIN CHN
3 Sumire SUTO / Francis BOUDREAU-AUDET JPN

Group 2
4 Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO CAN
5 Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES FRA
6 Evgenia TARASOVA /Vladimir MOROZOV RUS

Time schedule (pdf, local time)​

Free Dance
17:25 - 18:25, Friday, April 21, 2017 (Local Time, UTC +9)

Starting order is reverse order of SD results

Men FS
19:00 - 20:55, Friday, April 21, 2017 (Local Time, UTC +9)

Starting order is reverse order of SP results

Time zone difference from Tokyo

ETA: Pairs SP chat starts HERE; FD chat starts HERE; Men FS chat starts HERE.

Official ISU stream
(blocked in USA, Japan, and South Korea, as well as other regions that have purchased broadcasting rights to the competition): http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/

Last edited:

Tulipstar

Medalist
Will be another day at work for me😢. I'll try to get updates during the break, but wish I could be a fan with you all

cleo2070

Final Flight
Will be another day at work for me😢. I'll try to get updates during the break, but wish I could be a fan with you all

Sorry to hear that! Hope you'll have an easy day with time to join the forum from time to time :)

:ghug: for everyone stuck at work/with other stuff tomorrow!!

Sabrina

Record Breaker
For Eastern Coast time pairs start at 2 am, dance at 3:30 and men at 5 am...Apparently I get a chance to try to watch men live, but I doubt I am able to lose another night staring at my laptop.
So good luck to Kirsten and Michael and of course W/P in dance. Good luck to all other skaters!

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Thank you for the thread. I will have a busy working day but it won't prevent me from pretending to have a lunch break and watching fs.

alyssamarie

On the Ice
Country
United-States
looks like since I'm in the east coast the only one I have a chance for being up for is the mens fs @ 6am

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
For Eastern Coast time pairs start at 2 am, dance at 3:30 and men at 5 am...Apparently I get a chance to try to watch men live, but I doubt I am able to lose another night staring at my laptop.
So good luck to Kirsten and Michael and of course W/P in dance. Good luck to all other skaters!

I think the times you've given are all an hour early.

Nika09

On the Ice
It looks so strange and little misery with 6 Pair's only :laugh:

Hoping for James-Cipres clean program today!

cleo2070

Final Flight
I have to say figure skating has improved my knowledge of time zones, but I've still got a lot to learn... Please correct me if I'm wrong:

• the time now in Tokyo is 15:00 JST (Japan Standard Time = UTC + 9)
  • the time now on the eastern coast is 2:00 a.m. EDT (Eastern Daylight Time = UTC - 4)
  • therefore, the difference between the two is 13 hours

tl;dr Pairs SP starts in about 40 minutes :)

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=7

sublimeskating

Crouching Dreamer, Hidden Badass
On the Ice
a huge THANK YOU to everyone here for sharing the schedules, links, livestream info, etc.!!!

you people are wonderful! thanks!!! :ghug:

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Good morning! or Good night :scratch3:)
right now I'll need a coffee... lot of coffee

I wish to see just a clean skate from everyone! Please! :2thumbs:

asiacheetah

On the Ice
Bringing you more rinkside report today. I'm seated at the end of the rink opposite from the team box so I don't have to crane my neck, which is good. Also realized Yuzuru will be facing us in his beginning pose.

Good luck to all the skaters. Team Japan (especially Yuzu): lighten up and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

sublimeskating

Crouching Dreamer, Hidden Badass
On the Ice
Bringing you more rinkside report today. I'm seated at the end of the rink opposite from the team box so I don't have to crane my neck, which is good. Also realized Yuzuru will be facing us in his beginning pose.

Good luck to all the skaters. Team Japan (especially Yuzu): lighten up and have fun for f※※k sake!

Thank you for your report! :)

Wow you got a great seat! :)

Totally agree! I thought WTT was supposed to be fun! Good luck to all skaters - may you all enjoy yourselves and end the skating season on a happy note! :)

Team Japan: I hope you guys relax and enjoy yourselves like the other teams are doing!!!

sallycinnamon

Medalist

Good luck to all the skaters. Team Japan (especially Yuzu): lighten up and have fun for f※※k sake!

Thanks for your reports and have fun today!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am here.

I had planned to sleep from midnight until 3am... but i woke up at 140am... sigh.... guess what : i did some work... :noshake:

and now, I am all set to watch the events... but feeling weird.... tired, not tired, light headed.... not sure what will cure this ;)

have fun you all !

lady_bee

Medalist

Good luck to all the skaters. Team Japan (especially Yuzu): lighten up and have fun!

Are you in that blue box? I am enviousof you! my seat is not that good!