2017 World Team Trophy - Day 2 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Day 2

auser

Record Breaker
I am here.

I had planned to sleep from midnight until 3am... but i woke up at 140am... sigh.... guess what : i did some work... :noshake:

and now, I am all set to watch the events... but feeling weird.... tired, not tired, light headed.... not sure what will cure this ;)

have fun you all !

You will think of something I am sure ;)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
here we go!! good luck to all teams!! special shout out to Team Japan and France!!! :yahoo:

#tb; 2015 WTT was the 1st time we saw and fell in love with Francis (unless you watched him during junior circuit with his former partner :biggrin:)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I use a VPN. I hope my friendly neighbors to the north do not mind sharing. :) Skating isn't as popular here as it once was and there are no nice freebies for us. :(

I've heard about all the IN problems. If you moved here you could enjoy the free feed from CBC and many other goodies.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
here we go!! good luck to all teams!! special shout out to Team Japan and France!!! :yahoo:

#tb; 2015 WTT was the 1st time we saw and fell in love with Francis (unless you watched him during junior circuit with his former partner :biggrin:)

:agree2::luv17:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
1 Ashley CAIN & Timothy LEDUC (USA)

Music: I Put a Spell on You by Jay Hawkins, performed by Annie Lennox

Black sparkly jumpsuit / black outfit

BiDs
3Tw - ok, bit low
3Lo
5ALi
3FTh - bit forward, but big
StSq