2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating | Page 168 | Golden Skate

2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
And about beautiful and charming cute little angel Alena... Let's not start high-fiving each other just yet. It's her test skate before JGP Final. There will be her main fight. I hope she'll be very well-prepared...

puremagic

-
Record Breaker

Davydov's Angels vs. Sofia Akatieva 2:0! :laugh: (previous fight won Samodelkina)

Grin

Medalist
Here are the same... What kind of motivation it would be, if 3-4 skaters from Russia and Japan will compete at one event. The result will be pretty obvious for girls from other countries...

Not all Russian girls are unbeatable for other skaters. They'll still have chances for the podium

mrrice

Record Breaker
How is Alena Leonova looking? I missed the SP but wasn't she at the NHK??

Never mind, I just found her SP from NHK. I love the way she performs and I know how hard it will be for her to make the team in Russia.. There are so many countries who would give their right arm to have her represent them and I truly hope she makes the team. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjVHHSWM3BQ

topmodel

Match Penalty
topmodel owns topmodel :laugh:

I've been in touch with her since she was in Radya's group.
A very kind little girl. Unfortunately she struggled since she
broke her leg. But old Mishin seems to bring her in shape.
Maybe her time has just begun ...

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
I've been in touch with her since she was in Radya's group.
A very kind little girl. Unfortunately she struggled since she
broke her leg. But old Mishin seems to bring her in shape.
Maybe her time has just begun ...

Hope so. :) Her skating is really beautiful.

They're all fighters, I recently saw Doshirak girl at competition with 2005-2006 years kids (she is 2002), she is still fighting. But her dress looked bad - it's too long.

topmodel

Match Penalty
Hope so. :) Her skating is really beautiful.

They're all fighters, I recently saw Doshirak girl at competition with 2005-2006 yo kids (she is 2002), she is still fighting. But her dress looked bad - it's too long.

Plushenko seams to work on her skills. Her problem is mainly, that she is very tall.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Plushenko seams to work on her skills. Her problem is mainly, that she is very tall.

She get used to it. Polina, Carolina, Maria - they are all good examples that even tall girls can be on the top. But I know also another tall girl - Viktoria Safonova - she is alsmost always clean, jumps with tanos, etc. But her second score (PCS) is still very low.