2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating | Page 170 | Golden Skate

2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Wow! Leonova strong! 127.34 points for the free program, and PB. :clap: We have a new candidate for the third spot in Russian team :laugh:

Grin

Medalist
Oh, I feel heartbroken for Evgenia. But what a fighter.
I think she shouldn't risk her health.

Polina...her FS isn't my favorite, but she was great

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Did Polina change FP music? I didn't hear that stupid voice in the beggining of the program at Russian Cup. Seriously, they should cut it off. It ruins the whole picture from the start.
But anyway... What a skate today! Polina was amazing. :love:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
So, three Eteri's girls in the senior final and four in the junior final. That beautiful young woman really owns the ladies' figure skating! :love::clap::bow:

Grin

Medalist
Did Polina change FP music? I didn't hear that stupid voice in the beggining of the program at Russian Cup. Seriously, they should cut it off. It ruins the whole picture from the start.
But anyway... What a skate today! Polina was amazing. :love:

Your avatar! :laugh: good one

No, Polina didn't change her music, but they did add that stupid sound effect just to remind everybody who is the choreographer

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Btw, I noticed that Eteri at the end of Zhenya's FS discussed something with someone, I guess with their team doctor? Really, what a fighter Evgenia is. I would say it's even good that she skated like this. Better to fix all issues at the start of the season and be fully-prepared for the Olympics, than show the super shape at every stage and fall at the main start. So I guess everything shall be okay. :yes:

Sam L

Medalist
I thought Daniil choreographed Polina's FS. I love Daniil's choreography. It's the best.

madison

Record Breaker
Can we do something in order to Alina change the dress for the short program? It's just not from there :(.
I saw that Polina changed the dress and I really like how it suits her and the music.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
So, three Eteri's girls in the senior final and four in the junior final. That beautiful young woman really owns the ladies' figure skating! :love::clap::bow:

Actually a bronze medal isn't enough for GPF.

She has to do another two clean performances at Skate America to be in the final.

Meanwhile Sotskova is still ahead because judges at NHK didn't have the courage to place Polina ahead of Kostner.

madison

Record Breaker
Actually a bronze medal isn't enough for GPF.

She has to do another two clean performances at Skate America to be in the final.

Meanwhile Sotskova is still ahead because judges at NHK didn't have the courage to place Polina ahead of Kostner.

Skate America is the weakest event so I think she can even win there. Whereas Sostkova will have a difficult event in France, meeting Zagi, Osmond, Mai and Liza.