2017-19 Splits & Partner Changes | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2017-19 Splits & Partner Changes

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
This is so bad. I was looking forward to see Yura and Alex improving this season and now their partnership ends in such way. What a sad situation for Korean skating.

cohen-esque

Final Flight
Ivan Pavlov (UKR) has switched to pairs. His partner is 13 yo Sofia Galichenko. She is also switching from singles.

Source: http://flutz.ru/ukrainskij-odinochnik-ivan-pavlov-pereshyol-v-parnoe-katanie/
I wish them well. I really liked Ivan when I saw him at 2016 Worlds: spent the whole of the SP on the edge of my seat to see if he could make the free skate, and I think I was one one of sadly just like two or three people who threw him something on the ice (except that I just about tripped and died on the stairs on the way down and had to toss it over my shoulder while I did a desperate sort of pirouette to stay on my feet so I didn’t actually see if it got on the ice, but I was told I made one of sweeper boy’s day so I assume so.)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I wish them well. I really liked Ivan when I saw him at 2016 Worlds: spent the whole of the SP on the edge of my seat to see if he could make the free skate, and I think I was one one of sadly just like two or three people who threw him something on the ice (except that I just about tripped and died on the stairs on the way down and had to toss it over my shoulder while I did a desperate sort of pirouette to stay on my feet so I didn’t actually see if it got on the ice, but I was told I made one of sweeper boy’s day so I assume so.)

Great story! That's the sort of thing that would happen to me! :laugh:

And before everybody starts rushing to YouTube (like I just did), you don't see any of this on the TV coverage. All you see is a very brief glimpse of the sweeper boy heading back to the gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Wp7cKAueg

CaroLiza_fan