ordered 2004 worlds tapes from someone..WHO?? | Golden Skate

ordered 2004 worlds tapes from someone..WHO??

figure8fan17

Rinkside
Hi everyone,
at the beginning of august I sent off a payment for tapes of the 2004 worlds- ladies and mens LP...he/she has not emailed me since the beginning of august. username was kwan4gold06
sound familiar?

MichelleWingKwan

Match Penalty
Do you mean mk06gold? and who did you send the email to. I remember a thread where he/she said to email a person named Cherie, did you do that?

figure8fan17

Rinkside
Mkf

Yes it was. Do any of the people who ordered from him have his address. It somehow got deleated on my files.

MichelleWingKwan

Match Penalty
I know her email!!!

Are you sure you emailed her. I know mk06gold is not a fraud cause I ordered from her. You have to email Cherie, I went to MKF and found her email it is [email protected]. If she doesn't respond in a week it must mean she got so many emails, if so keep trying. Hope this helps. :)

mk06gold and kwan4gold06 were banned from the Golden Skate forum in July.

Last edited:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sorry to hear that there is a problem with a former poster. Here is a site you can go to for internet fraud. There are others out there, but this could be a starting point for you:

Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC)
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Of course you will need the person's name, address, and other info.

tripleflutz

On the Ice
Cherie with the Email [email protected] is most definately NOT the same person as kwan4gold06 or mk06gold

Cherie has been a respected tape seller on MKF for years, and is known to many of the posters

on the other hand
kwan4gold06 has been banned from MKF by Heather, and has reappeared here with the name mk06gold, both names are associated with the Email [email protected] this person is a ripoff artist
this person mentioned cherie in several posts, some of them attacking me in retaliation for my posting the truth about him/her, and refusing to sell him/her any of my compilations. I think he/she used Cherie's name to confuse people and try to associate him/herself with someone known and respected. Heather has removed all this persons posts from MKF so no one else will be lured into sending him/her money

go to MKF and read Heathers comments about this poster in TAPE TRADE, in the thread about TRADER FEEDBACK

tripleflutz
aka 3axel on MKF

Last edited:

MichelleWingKwan

Match Penalty
triple flutz, i agree with you this person should be banned. You don't know if he/she will try to fraud more people in more sites. Don't you agree. By the way has anyone bought anything from Cherie? I have. Has anyone seen her "The Best of Michelle Kwan."

tripleflutz

On the Ice
I've seen Cherie's tapes and while the video quality isn't as sharp as my compilation tapes, but they are an extensive record of Mk's career. And since she makes 6 or 8 hour tapes in EP mode(slow speed) her comps are less expensive than most others. So if you're on a tight budget, Cherie has a very affordable compilation.

Cherie only makes VHS tapes, NO DVDs.

Also, Cherie has always been completely trustworthy and has a very good reputation at MKF.

tripleflutz

Last edited: