Status
Not open for further replies.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker

hamaguri

Record Breaker
At Jump battle,
When yuzu did 1lo failing in 4lo, he acted like ashamed. Then Shoma pointed with his finger “Once again! ☝ :laugh: ☝” to cheer. After yuzu landed 4lo, Shoma bowed. So cute!:)

Last edited:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
A twitter said, when yuzu was speaking with a mike at the last of the show, most of the skaters were off, but Javi alone stopped and gazed at yuzu with a truly tender smile on his face.

Moment for the shippers! (Alas for my own ship :cry:)

Welcome back Alia!

At Jump battle,
When yuzu did 1lo failing in 4lo, he acted like ashamed. Then Shoma pointed with his finger “Once again! ☝ :laugh: ☝” to cheer. After yuzu landed 4lo, Shoma bowed. So cute!:)

Lovely of Shoma to show support for his senpai. What a good kid he is.

And thanks everyone for the updates and links.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
But they said the steps and choreo are better than ever. So a program without falls and great choreo is something I want to watch.
1 successful quad too.

ficelle

On the Ice
^
Woow, looks great (and the rink is too small, for sure ! ^^")

But they said the steps and choreo are better than ever. So a program without falls and great choreo is something I want to watch.
1 successful quad too.

Totally agree. I want to watch it ! I don't like when skaters fall, it's look like it hurt and above all it's like a big "cut" in the choreography and the program. Well, of course it's better when everything is perfect and sloppy program is a big no-no, but to choose an under-rotated jump is better than a fall...(at least for me)

And thank you everyone for the pictures and news ! I love the backstage view, it seems like Yuzuru has a lot of fun !:)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
p. 1661-1665

Jeffrey Buttle: Finding a magazine for my train trip yesterday and impressed by Yuzu on the cover of so many magazines!
https://twitter.com/J_Butt/status/616625024456200192

Good news!

His yesterday’s visit to yuzuruha shrine will be broadcasted on TV this October. We can see him at Yuzuruha shrine.

Japanese shrines usually sell varies kinds of charms for good-luck or protection (like this, https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=お...=GGKWVbylEcLemAW90q2ICQ&ved=0CCIQsAQ&dpr=0.95 ).
Of course, Yuzuruha shrine so.

Yesterday, Yuzu looked into charms at the shop, but he bought none of them.
The reason was, “I’ve already got all kinds of charms.”

Here is my translation of Oda's blog post.
http://ameblo.jp/oda-nobunari/entry-12046237480.html
The story of the Vader Mask.
Oda and friends a story in pictures.

1. Got this Vader Mask from a Fan. Thank you so much!
2. Authenticity, Check!
3. 'Right this way, watch your step' The Polite Vader
4-5. Vader wields the Force!
6. Tired from expending too much force; a little massage.
7. The mask is off, what to do!?
8. The mask is stolen! A new Darth Vader...!!

A pleasant day in the life of Darth Vader.

Status
Not open for further replies.