Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
This is so sweet and romantic!! What a lucky young lady she is to have Yuzu as an admirer!! :love:

Thanks everyone for the reports. It's great to hear SEIMEI is getting stronger and stronger. By SC he'll have it ready to take down Patrick! :cheer:

with Seimei ready and Yuzuru increasingly prepared Patrick wait !!:cheer:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Well if you consider his Ghana chocolate endorsement and his build...;)
I did! That is what frightens me! :laugh: doesn't help that the German word for cookie is one of my favorite words to describe certain people. Nope, that does not have to make any sense to you normal folks. This is just me entertaining myself.

Giuliana

Spectator
Do you guys remember when he said something about media account... how important that could be and he was thinking about that? Do you think he allowing people to show up pictures of him on their account these months is the way he found to...thinking about social media?

Meoima

Match Penalty
I don't think Sarah has any ill intention, but her action, to me, clearly shows that she has nothing personal with Yuzuru. I don't want to say this, but anyways I hope to make my opinion clear.

What's the point of Sarah sharing the photo in which Yuzuru kneeled before her? Fans and shippers go roar. But who get the benefit here? It's not Yuzuru. Yes I know all the sttaffs and skaters were playing and having fun, and it's good to know Yuzuru is being carefree and not shy at all.

However, in my opinion If he had anything with Sarah he would never do that pose as he might have thought it would cause troubles to her. We are more considerate to people we care for, that's common sense. So if Yuzuru cared for anyone he would never let the object of his affection get much attention from his fans in that way, he knows how much fs fans pay attention to him.

And in my opinion if Sarah were anything considerate towards Yuzuru (in a more serious way), she would never share photo with him like that. If you truly care about someone, you will never show off your relationship with them, especially when that someone is famous.

My point is, some young fan girls are speculating that there might be something between Yuzuru and Sarah. That doesn't make sense to me. Since if they had anything towards each other Yuzuru would have stayed in a distance to avoid gossips. If there were anything between them, Sarah would have cared for Yuzuru truly and be more thoughtful about sharing photos with him.

This is not to make Sarah into a villain or something, I have nothing against her. It's so thankful that she shared photos with Yuzuru and with other in the shows and we have fun watching them. I'm just trying to make it clear that I see nothing serious here in those photos and I hope some fans don't dig deeper and make any gossips.

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I don't think Sarah has any ill intention, but her action, to me, clearly shows that she has nothing personal with Yuzuru. I don't want to say this, but anyways I hope to make my opinion clear.

What's the point of Sarah sharing the photo in which Yuzuru kneeled before her? Fans and shippers go roar. But who get the benefit here? It's not Yuzuru. Yes I know all the sttaffs and skaters were playing and having fun, and it's good to know Yuzuru is being carefree and not shy at all.

However, in my opinion If he had anything with Sarah he would never do that pose as he might have thought it would cause troubles to her. We are more considerate to people we care for, that's common sense. So if Yuzuru cared for anyone he would never let the object of his affection get much attention from his fans in that way, he knows how much fs fans pay attention to him.

And in my opinion if Sarah were anything considerate towards Yuzuru (in a more serious way), she would never share photo with him like that. If you truly care about someone, you will never show off your relationship with them, especially when that someone is famous.

My point is, some young fan girls are speculating that there might be something between Yuzuru and Sarah. That doesn't make sense to me. Since if they had anything towards each other Yuzuru would have stayed in a distance to avoid gossips. If there were anything between them, Sarah would have cared for Yuzuru truly and be more thoughtful about sharing photos with him.

This is not to make Sarah into a villain or something, I have nothing against her. It's so thankful that she shared photos with Yuzuru and with other in the shows and we have fun watching them. I'm just trying to make it clear that I see nothing serious here in those photos and I hope some fans don't dig deeper and make any gossips.

all you have to do is read the caption that Sarah put on the picture. ファンタジー劇場 Fantasy Theater. -They also did a Ultra-man pose together.
I haven't heard any speculation that they are in any kind of relationship. It's quite obvious that this is just for fun -like Yuzu and Nobu's Kabedon photo.

Meoima

Match Penalty
all you have to do is read the caption that Sarah put on the picture. ファンタジー劇場 Fantasy Theater. -They also did a Ultra-man pose together.
I haven't heard any speculation that they are in any kind of relationship. It's quite obvious that this is just for fun -like Yuzu and Nobu's Kabedon photo.
I know, that's why I said I have nothing against her. They're having fun.

But on Facebook some young fans are saying they're jealous and some talk in a very funny and panic way. I just want to tell them not to dig deep then think of some gossips.

Since this is where people visit the most, so I made my post here.

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Eh, sorry Meoima, but you'll have to explain how you got from what Giuliana said to whatever it is that you are saying. I don't get it. It seems like you are having a discussion with people who aren't even present.
And of course there's gossip. He's popular and draws attention. There will always be some gossip somewhere. Who cares? I don't see the benefit of blowing every single picture out of proportion. Can we just leave the gossip discussions on twitter or facebook or whatever other forum is more suitable for that? There are tons of pictures that show him with other people (and OMG some of them are, what do you call those, oh right: GIRLS). I don't see why every single picture has to start a debate on principles.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
I did! That is what frightens me! :laugh: doesn't help that the German word for cookie is one of my favorite words to describe certain people. Nope, that does not have to make any sense to you normal folks. This is just me entertaining myself.

You are meant to be his fan. :)

Noted Meoima; you seem to have given this matter much thought as seen in the length of your post. ;)

I think all the "speculation" is just in good fun and is not meant to harm or offend in much the same way people find the interaction between Yuzuru and Javier cute and create fan art about them even though we know the latter is happily in love with Miki.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Eh, sorry Meoima, but you'll have to explain how you got from what Giuliana said to whatever it is that you are saying. I don't get it. It seems like you are having a discussion with people who aren't even present.
And of course there's gossip. He's popular and draws attention. There will always be some gossip somewhere. Who cares? I don't see the benefit of blowing every single picture out of proportion. Can we just leave the gossip discussions on twitter or facebook or whatever other forum is more suitable for that? There are tons of pictures that show him with other people (and OMG some of them are, what do you call those, oh right: GIRLS). I don't see why every single picture has to start a debate on principles.
Sorry I didn't reply her, it's posting in this phone with such a small screen, it's so hard and I have to click reply to get my post done.

First I see nothing wrong with Sarah and her photo sharing.
Second I have made my point clear, since the fandom there are many young girls and some are proned to gossip, thus I made the post. You don't have to take my post seriously.

Noted Meoima; you seem to have given this matter much thought as seen in the length of your post. ;)
I think all the "speculation" is just in good fun and is not meant to harm or offend in much the same way people find the interaction between Yuzuru and Javier cute and create fan art about them even though we know the latter is happily in love with Miki.
Just saying I have seen some ridiculous posts on Facebook.

Ps: about Javi and Yuzuru I had to use ignore function to some blog on tumblr to be honest. I'm the kind who is not so encouraging about shipping real people.

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
On another note, that fanart Maria Victoria posted earlier about passing the torch between seasons is really cute and makes me want to hug him. :slink:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thank you for everyone all the uploads and information!:cheer:

My initial thoughts from the 7/4 evening show at Fantasy on Ice 神戸:

SEIMEI: It has been reported that during the earlier show, Yuzuru had a clean skate with Seimei. When I was present for the evening show, the skate was not clean, but what few hiccups there were in the jumps and combinations, was more than made up for the intensity of the movements, the grace of his transitions, and the uniqueness of the program shine through! He is growing more and more comfortable with the sequences and he skates the program with far more assertiveness that seen at DOI. This piece captures the feeling of the movie, Onmyouji, perfectly. It is esoteric, exotic, and a little bit subversive, while at the same time being very traditional Japanese in mood. I was much much closer than I was in Kanazawa (only two rows in front of me and the ice this time!), so it is hard to tell if I am imagining it or not, but I really felt that tonight, Yuzuru was one with his character and the music. Fantastic! :cheer:

REQUIEM: Normally, one wants the skater to connect to the audience, but in this instance, it is not he who connects to us, but we who connect to him. As I mentioned earlier, I was sitting very close this time, and at the corner of the ice where many of the movements took place, so my impression of this piece was much stronger. It was almost too strong. I felt like I was violating the personal space of someone grieving a great loss in a very secluded moment. It felt very private and raw and I actually felt guilty for clapping during the successful moves. I wanted to quietly back away and leave him be, but it was too strikingly haunting to turn away from. I was in tears at the end. This has become my favorite routing of Yuzuru’s. ;)

Thank you for your great report! SEIMEI is getting powerful!
And I can understand your feelings well to read your report.
(And I am jealous of you, as you could see yuzu in such a close distance!:eek:: )

In the end, I was the luckiest, I feel. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
[/I] (Emphasis mine)

The bolded part reminds of Lou Gehrig's famous address: "Fans, for the past two weeks you have been reading about the bad break I got. Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth..." 3.11 was a "bad break" for Yuzuru, but I believe it is also what helped make him the champion he is today both on and off the ice. Go Yuzu!

It was a very touching speech. Many fans are happy to hear that yuzu thinks he is the luckiest man, despite all the troubles and disasters happened to him:). His health, smile, achievement, etc.. His happiness is what most fans wish him.

Last edited:

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
Thank you for everyone all the uploads and information!:cheer:

Thank you for your great report! SEIMEI is getting powerful!
And I can understand your feelings well to read your report.
(And I am jealous of you in that you could see yuzu in such a close distance!:eek:: )

It was a very touching speech. Many fans are happy to hear that yuzu thinks he is the luckiest man, despite all the troubles and disasters happened to him:). His health, smile, achievement, etc.. His happiness is what most fans wish him.

it is a blessed and enlightened person knows it .. and I think has a huge gratitude for so many good things in your life

he 's a great kid:clap:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Thanks to all these wonderful reports, I worried that Yuzu might overwork himself this summer too, but he seems so happy doing these shows and having so much fun, and he has a great chance to connect with the audience through his programs. I'm glad Semei is gaining more substance, as much as the jumps will make me go crazy when the season starts, right now I'm kind of more excited to see people saying the general vibe of the program and the choreography are working great. And hearing how emotionally intense Requiem will be, I just hope he'll perform it at least in Japan so we'll be able to watch it at some galas.
And, I don't know if it has been mentioned here because the thread really moves fast, but when will FaOI be aired? Thank you in advance :)

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Comment of miimo, a designer of Sarah’s costumes, tiaras, and jewelry,

https://instagram.com/p/4tcoszufEa/

(miimo’s comment)
"Hanyu-san is like a prince. He said he’d longed for a prince when he was a child.
He wanted to put on a crown, but what his sister had was a tiara, so he did poses with her tiara on.

This time, Sarah’s tiara reminded him of his younger memory. He did this lovely pose saying, “If she were a princess.. How about this?”

He also admired Sarah’s tiara and corolla, so I’m happy."

P.S. Sorry I was mistaken, I corrected my translation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.