Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 48 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

skatefan22

Medalist
The one who took that photo seems to be the mother/relative of the guy (John Hallman) beside Yuzu and that day they rode the same bus by chance...He's a Swedish junior skater (same as the girl Natasja Remstedt) that does his summer training at the Cricket Club so they are training mates^^ On his blog he wrote he'll train in Toronto for 5 weeks (I saw that they've at least been there for a month already so they are lucky to meet Yuzu before they leave :laugh: )

The comment to this picture: "It is inspiring to train alongside worldstars like Yuzuru Hanyu."

Thanks, pooh91!;)

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
It is sometimes on sometimes off :laugh:
Just quote from one blogger that I followed: by July 29 DVD: 1→2→2→2→3→2→7→30→11→9→8→9→2→6

:eek:hwell: I guess that´s ok... do we have any information on how dvd´s from other skaters have sell (total numbers)

Awwww, hilarious~~~ the first time I see Yuzu stand that straight!! Good posture, boy!
I think Yuzuru´s bad posture is partly because he is taller than other skaters in Japan.

echotpe

On the Ice
【photo】high quality Ballade 1 shots at Dream on Ice in late June.

Absolute Skating today releases a series of high quality photos at DOI in late June, especially the skaters' new program. The photos are arranged by order in accordance with performance. So we can see a general impression.

Here is the Yuzu's Ballade 1

echotpe

On the Ice
Just out of curiosity, how is Yuzuru DVD/Blue Ray second week sales going?

Yuzu's DVD was ranked 10th place in second sale week (7/21- 7/27), blu-ray version dropped out of the top ten.
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/dg/w/2014-08-04/more/2/

Mao and Dai have release their DVD in 2014, earlier than Yuzu. The sale numbers of three skaters in first week are as following:

* Dai D1SK (2014 January release): 7582 copies
* Mao Smile (2014 April release): 6844 copies
* Yuzu Time of Awakening (2014 July release): 21,000 copies (plus blu-ray 23,000 copies)

ps. Mao & Dai haven't released blu-ray version.

Somehow I think these top skaters have greatly promoted figure skating to more people in Japan and worldwide. It's not just sale numbers but a momentum to this sport.

ayarose

On the Ice
I'm off for a little vacation/team building so I'll just give you guys a warning that there are changes in my way of sharing the ripped files.

First of all, I put up the DM links here in good faith that you'll abide by the request I've made. Sadly, somebody posted the links to tumblr. I did not post it on tumblr because
a. i don't want attention
b. copyright issues

I'm pretty much sure that the links can't be searched directly in English or Japanese (kanji/romanji/katakana) that is why the title was vague. I tried searching using both before I put up the links. I don't know how the poster find out? I could venture a guess and it's not pretty. BUT don't worry I will still share, being in the Johnny's fandom for so long, I could attest how hard it is to get your hands on goods when shipping costs much more than the item sometimes. I will share because it my J&A communities, we share to encourage people to buy so as to support the artists.

In view of this, I'm going to put it up on a file sharing site (rather my sister will upload it while I'm away). I'm not going to make you jump through so many hoops though, but I WILL make you jump. The Scorpio in me would like to make it a little harder for you by putting it up in clubbox, a Korean site. BUT since that is to much bothersome, I'm going to put it up to a more accessible site. The thing is there will be a password and there's a limit to the number of persons I will share it with daily. I'm going to post when the links are up and then we'll try it my way.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
【photo】high quality Ballade 1 shots at Dream on Ice in late June.

Absolute Skating today releases a series of high quality photos at DOI in late June, especially the skaters' new program. The photos are arranged by order in accordance with performance. So we can see a general impression.

Here is the Yuzu's Ballade 1