Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 239 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Wow, after reading your comment I decided to upload some art I've been putting off for ages (including the charcoal portrait).

So here's the link for the charcoal portrait and also the rest of my gallery on dA where I have a few more drawings of Yuzu. I've always been shy about posting anything I draw on a forum, but this time is an exception.

It's great to hear that your creative juices are flowing because of our art discussion! The jewels on your canvas looks amazing!! I don't think it's crazy at all, continue with your creations. ;)
aaaaand now I officially hate you :laugh: those are creepy good!
(seriously, I'd give my left hand if my right one would be able to do stuff like that... yes, yes, I know, you always want what you don't have. I'll just go back to sniffing my gemstone glue, that should help)

see, a little bit of crazy art talk on a FS forum (where else!) and we both get stuff done :biggrin: it was obviously meant to be.

Pamina, the first sight of your creation reminded me of the beautiful bookmarks I got in Topkapi Palace Museum of Istanbul. Very delicate patterns! :agree:

Maybe you can turn into a bookmark or a cover of notebook besides of mobile phone cases.
well, now that's quite the compliment, thank you, I love those things!

but pleeeease, don't give me any more ideas, I'm already this close to gluing stuff to my car :laugh:

winterbell

Rinkside
今日羽生くんに会えた。さすがオリンピック金メダリストオーラが違う!!! pic.twitter.com/oOwXmXkSg6

A boy met Yuzu today (at a rink) and said the OG champion has a really different aura than others. :)

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Wow, after reading your comment I decided to upload some art I've been putting off for ages (including the charcoal portrait). :)

So here's the link for the charcoal portrait and also the rest of my gallery on dA where I have a few more drawings of Yuzu. I've always been shy about posting anything I draw on a forum, but this time is an exception.

It's great to hear that your creative juices are flowing because of our art discussion! The jewels on your canvas looks amazing!! I don't think it's crazy at all, continue with your creations. ;)

:clap: thanks for sharing your art with us Esopian.

princessomega

Rinkside
Wow, after reading your comment I decided to upload some art I've been putting off for ages (including the charcoal portrait). :)

OMG your art is magnificent. You are quite a talent. You capture that special glow that Yuzu has so well.
Beutiful indeed. worthy to hang on any wall.

annca

On the Ice
a big thanks to anaandherbrain tumblr user for this link :clap:  

yuzuru and his performance in 2012 worlds was mentioned in a motivational book called unclaimed destiny from p19 to 20

page 19

page 20   (its a good read :))  

Esopian

Final Flight
Your work is lovely! Glad you made an exception for us in this thread. :)
And Esopian's painting made me stunning. I think soon Yuzu’s face impression in the last part of FCCJ press conference. When the hosting journalist tried to take out the gifts and he knocked over the bottle, Yuzu was naughty booing. So lifelike! Admire all of your artworks! :clap:
:clap: thanks for sharing your art with us Esopian.
see, a little bit of crazy art talk on a FS forum (where else!) and we both get stuff done :biggrin: it was obviously meant to be.

Hahaha, that's true. :agree: I think good things come out of random art discussions.

Thanks for all the kind comments about my art! (I couldn't help to compile them into one post ...) I'm going to pursue fine art as my career, so it's always good to hear positive feedback.

foruiz

Final Flight
Guys, those artworks are so inspiring! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us, it makes me want to make a mini project myself. :biggrin:

Thank you ancca for the link on the motivational book, that Worlds 2012 moment was truly amazing and it is nice that many people acknowledge that too.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
A boy met Yuzu today (at a rink) and said the OG champion has a really different aura than others. :)

The young boy resembles Boyang Jin! :)

【Trailer】Mimi Films created by Yuzu's fan.

In off-season, we can see more and more creations in various kinds by fans. Joyful and inspired!

The producer releases two trailers today. One is “Kuriya's adventure”, and Yuzu, Javier and Orser are characters. Another is titled in "philosophy" and Machida has a role in it. Enjoy!

(1)『栗家の大冒険』(Kuriya's adventure)

(2)『philosophy』~哲学~

Oh my goodness! Genuis! The videos had me in stitches, specially the one with Tatsuki. The creator chose the expressions well to match with the corresponding actions. Even though I could not understand the Japanese captions, in the second video, it seems Yuzuru (the mischievous bee) is being his usual provocative self to Tatsuki (the serious philospher mouse), at least in depictions. Children and children at heart will love these videos. I certainly do. Thanks so much for sharing echotpe! Thanks also to those who posted links.

Here's another [MAD] video by eimi echoing all the wishes of this fan auntie for Yuzuru who has the whole world at his feet. :)

SuzyQ

Medalist
The young boy resembles Boyang Jin! :)

Oh my goodness! Genuis! The videos had me in stitches, specially the one with Tatsuki. The creator chose the expressions well to match with the corresponding actions. Even though I could not understand the Japanese captions, in the second video, it seems Yuzuru (the mischievous bee) is being his usual provocative self to Tatsuki (the serious philospher mouse), at least in depictions. Children and children at heart will love these videos. I certainly do. Thanks so much for sharing echotpe! Thanks also to those who posted links.

Here's another [MAD] video by eimi echoing all the wishes of this fan auntie for Yuzuru who has the whole world at his feet. :)

:laugh:

It seems that everyone cannot resist their obsession :laugh:

The notions of the second video are "Battle in the Library", then, "Which will be the winner, the attention-seeker or the passion for knowledge?" Yuzu-bee may be the winner :biggrin:

Dahlia san could not resist her (probably) obsession either.

Title: Gallery of Obsessions

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23686107

In the latter half, his costumes are of the Asuka Period and Heian Period of Japanese history.

It really is the world of "The Tale of Genji". So adorable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Genji