Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Celine

On the Ice
Has he gone through adolescence? How long can he keep his bird like figure? He is a wonder of nature!

giulia95

Medalist
Have you seen this? Beautiful Ina Bauer and sit twizzles.:love::love:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOtJnkoiyME

Ina Bauer and sit twizzles are breathtaking , as they have always been since Yuzu was a little child!
I wonder to myself how Yuzu could perform those crazy twizzles in White Legend without falling tragically... :laugh:
twizzles are at 3:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYttzwI8nhQ

No doubt Yuzu will fire the audience if R&J has just a decent choreo . Rota’s music is powerful and intense and he will skate to it emotionally with total abandon . And tears will run again...

But this is not the real point. The point is that Romeo is a charachter whose features are always the same. You may change the addendums order , but the final result doesn’t change... youth – love -fight - death... .

The brand new program will be the EX alone, and this is the sad/tragic/absurd situation for a 18 yers old amazing skater at his first Olys, who doesn’t want to end up full of regrets . He has already a big one : Cooked Programs for Orser’s japanese student.

chloepoco

Medalist
Ina Bauer and sit twizzles are breathtaking , as they have always been since Yuzu was a little child!
I wonder to myself how Yuzu could perform those crazy twizzles in White Legend without falling tragically... :laugh:
twizzles are at 3:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYttzwI8nhQ

No doubt Yuzu will fire the audience if R&J has just a decent choreo . Rota’s music is powerful and intense and he will skate to it emotionally with total abandon . And tears will run again...

But this is not the real point. The point is that Romeo is a charachter whose features are always the same. You may change the addendums order , but the final result doesn’t change... youth – love -fight - death... .

The brand new program will be the EX alone, and this is the sad/tragic/absurd situation for a 18 yers old amazing skater at his first Olys, who doesn’t want to end up full of regrets . He has already a big one : Cooked Programs for Orser’s japanese student.

Did he say he has regrets about his new programs? The only interview I saw, he seemed happy with his program.

ser22

On the Ice
I agree. I'm tired of everyone criticizing Yuzu. Especially his own fans.
It will be good for both programs. We just to believe on him, and accept Orser as well. Orser Yuzu's coached, it is against what we can not do anything.

Becki

Medalist
I agree. I'm tired of everyone criticizing Yuzu. Especially his own fans.
It will be good for both programs. We just to believe on him, and accept Orser as well. Orser Yuzu's coached, it is against what we can not do anything.

I agree!! We should have faith in Yuzu!! I believe his new R+J program will be wonderful.

giulia95

Medalist
I’m not really criticizing Yuzuru at all poor kid :laugh:, I would rather say I supported him when in July he was so brave to ask out loud in Japan for a new SP that the canadian team has denied him in August .
Struggling and being forced to skate to PW SP is a big regret IMO and an abnormal and unique situation among top skaters for sure....

I’m a Yuzu’s fan, not Orser’s, the coach who said Yuzu is not for OGM in Sochi.:popcorn:

But allegorically speaking you may go to Sochi driving a Ferrari F12 or you may go there driving a baby car. Which car depends on the coach, not on the skater, if you are a Orser’s student.

deedee1

Record Breaker
just .. WOW!!!!:points: :laugh:

thank you so much LT!!!

http://twitpic.com/daevxr

:) It's very nice at least for fans to know that Orser's students, these two young, fabulous, very talented skaters do get along very well, respect each other while pushing each other; a good sportmanship which we often see from our Japanese skaters: once the competition gets started, all of them on fire and try to do their absolute best in order to beat others, but when it's over they get relaxed and smile, congratulate the winner or comfort others who did not do well, and at the end of the day they make jokes with one another. :yes: Isn't it, giulia? ;)