Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season

wxunxx

Rinkside
Wonderful post and thank you so much for sharing, wxunxx! Yuzuru never fails to inspire and impress.

I think I owe you a THX coz last time I saw you translated my translation (Japanese to Chinese) which I put on a Chinese Yuzuru fan site.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I've tried to unapprove all the posts where posters insulted other posters. I hope I have succeeded in getting them all.

It is permissible in a fan fest thread to discuss & criticize coaching and training choices of skaters. However, the general tone of fan fest threads is supposed to be happy. Really serious discussions belong in The Edge, or in the competition folders.

Fan fest threads are not as frequently read over by moderators, especially during very busy times on the forum, like during Worlds, Europeans, and Four Continents. Consequently, we miss things sometimes. That happened in this thread. We rely on you to report problems rather than firing back on the thread.

ser22

On the Ice
I look forward to the next Yuzu programs.:popcorn:

I like he's of this year's short program.:love:

HJJ

Rinkside
I look forward to the next Yuzu programs.:popcorn:

I like he's of this year's short program.:love:

Since David Wilson watched Yuzuru's skating in person at Worlds, I think he will have a better understanding of Yuzuru (personality, skating style) and choreograph accordingly just like he did for Javi's long program. That Chaplin program was just right for Javi.

HelTra91

Rinkside
Oh oh oh oh welcome! That was such a beautiful video! :yay:

Thank you ^^

I linked here from my video and really appreciate all of the translations and information. Here's to our ever-lasting support for this beautiful skater and may he finally listen to his doctors and stay off the ice until he is recovered so we can see him make it to the Olympics without crashing and burning. Party on Yuzu fans :party:

Becki

Medalist
Thank you ^^

I linked here from my video and really appreciate all of the translations and information. Here's to our ever-lasting support for this beautiful skater and may he finally listen to his doctors and stay off the ice until he is recovered so we can see him make it to the Olympics without crashing and burning. Party on Yuzu fans :party:

Thank you for your video on Youtube! I watched it so many times ^^

Tommmy

Rinkside
Very much so :thumbsup:
Thank you for your wounderful video!! That was so touching that I almost cried :bow:
I'm really happy to see you in here! :yay:

Also, welcome to the Yuzuru uber thread, HJJ, wxunxx, Wombat!!
It's so nice that we have so many new members here!! :party:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes, you'd think that there would be some mention of the Olympics ;)
However, if Yuzu does not get and stay healthy, nothing else good will happen, including the Olympics.