Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season | Page 59 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season

wxunxx

Rinkside
Sounds like Yuzu really wants that 4S to become consistent. I hope he doesn't overdo it.

I am excited to see the GP entries. Of course some are obvious but especially the second choices for the top skaters are interesting.

No worries.:)

According to my source, Yuzu took quite long time to warm up and really controlled his jumping practice at official practice of AOI today, surly not overdo it. Our boy learned his lesson through FS Worlds 2013. Good boy.

About that fall, you cannot expect practicing jumps without any fall, right? So it's OK.

giulia95

Medalist

Our boy learned his lesson through FS Worlds 2013 . Good boy.

Oh it’s so good to keep scolding and nagging amorously the hotheaded kid!! It’was obviously his fault if he didn’t medal at Worlds!!:biggrin:
It was just a pure miracle if he got the bronze in Nice!:laugh:

Dear little Yuzu, stay strong ,believe in yourself and keep fighting! :yay:

wxunxx

Rinkside
Yay news!! It looks like it's been forever since worlds. Thanks everyone for reporting and translating! 4 salchow, I didn't think he would do it so soon after 1 month away from skating. :eek: Our boy is a fighter! Happy to see him with Team Japan, they all seem to have fun!

Exactly! It will still take time to get all his jumps back. BTW according to Asahi, Yuzu succeed 3A and 4T perfectly and looks like he's well recovering from his left knee injury.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Mura is obviously following Kozuka's route who once tried to look like Dai. Next time Yuzu will show up with curly hair, I assume. :)

zydeco88

On the Ice
Mura is obviously following Kozuka's route who once tried to look like Dai. Next time Yuzu will show up with curly hair, I assume. :)
:laugh: I had a good laugh from that.

Sneak peek of AOI rehearsal from NTV's News Zero aired just now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBAgbDgEwFo
Yuzu's pics during the rehearsal:
http://www.asahi.com/sports/gallery_e/view_photo.html?sports-pg/0530/TKY201305300561.jpg
http://www.asahi.com/sports/gallery_e/view_photo.html?sports-pg/0530/TKY201305300566.jpg

ETA: From Fuji TV's Suporuto (Yuzu's comment at the press conference and 4T): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YqjWTzl3Ck

mysticice

Rinkside
Thanks for the photos and the links. Yuzu is looking good and in a good mood :)

According to my source, Yuzu took quite long time to warm up and really controlled his jumping practice at official practice of AOI today, surly not overdo it. Our boy learned his lesson through FS Worlds 2013. Good boy.

About that fall, you cannot expect practicing jumps without any fall, right? So it's OK.

No doubt, falling is part of practicing jumps. Still, good to know he took his time to warm up. I am sure Yuzu wants his 4S to be as consistent and beautiful as his 4T (or Javi’s 4S ;)). And I have every confidence he will succeed. I love his jumps and his determination. Anyway, Yuzu decides what he wants and needs to do and in what timetable.

wxunxx

Rinkside
I'm glad he recovered well, now he'll have to be patient (so do we). But doing the big jumps so early is already amazing. Again I'm stunned with his determination.

That's what I feel really amazing of Yuzu as well. If any of you guys remember that Yuzu explained his special physical condition in January, well also described in his photobook Aoi Honoo too, his limited time of off-training is about 10 days. Once the limit is exceed, it will cause his muscle to waste rapidly and meanwhile he will lose special image and timing of his jumps, which actually happened in FS Worlds 2013, this is the reason why he was fighting himself back of his jumps at Worlds, particularly jump timing. But we all know Yuzu took rest for one month as doctor suggested after FS Worlds 2013, basically means he didn't practice for at least 30 days , much more than his limit 10 days. Therefore it's just damn amazing to see he could return to such level, perfect big jumps 3A and 4T in such short time, because he probably just started systematic training around one month as he went back to Toronto at late April.

No doubt, falling is part of practicing jumps. Still, good to know he took his time to warm up. I am sure Yuzu wants his 4S to be as consistent and beautiful as his 4T (or Javi’s 4S ;)). And I have every confidence he will succeed. I love his jumps and his determination. Anyway, Yuzu decides what he wants and needs to do and in what timetable.

Can't agree anymore.

He absolutely is and will fight hard to consistent his 4s, not just maybe related to his personal Olympic strategy but also his determination of developing himself into higher level as always. He never run away from 4s no matter how many times he falls. And eventually he will succeed, 100% sure, just like his previous procedure of practicing and perfecting 3A and 4T.