New skates- risport | Golden Skate

New skates- risport

Aneehs

Spectator
Hi! I need advice on what new skates to buy as I have outgrown my Edea overture and they're too soft now. I am landing my singles apart from axel and my loop isn't very good.

I'm considering moving to risport as I have narrow feet and have tried their skates and they feel comfortable, but their stiffness rating is all different. Would the RF3 or royal pro be over booting for me? I weigh about 110lb. If anyone has experience of either skate please let me know? Especially the Royal pro as I can't find a review for them anywhere

Thanks!

tstop4me

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Hi! I need advice on what new skates to buy as I have outgrown my Edea overture and they're too soft now. I am landing my singles apart from axel and my loop isn't very good. <Emphasis added>
Just to clarify: Do you mean that you have literally outgrown them, because your feet are still growing? Or, have your feet stopped growing, and your skills have advanced, and the Overture is no longer adequate? There's a big difference.

Last edited:

Aneehs

Spectator
Just to clarify: Do you mean that you have literally outgrown them, because your feet are still growing? Or, have your feet stopped growing, and your skills have advanced, and the Overture is no longer adequate? There's a big difference.

Both ways actually😂 They're slightly too tight and also breaking down. My feet are done growing now though.

tstop4me

Final Flight
Country
United-States