Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Good luck to SK!:dance:
cant help rootng for them
even after all the fails:laugh:

madforskating

On the Ice
I wish they were doing a program with a vampire theme. They would be perfect for Twilight.

I'm still worried about the rumors around them though. Nikita's temper worries me.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They had plenty of routine and stability in Canton,

But that is a subjective judgment. What you think might be "plenty of routine and stability" might not be the same definition of something that would work for them; that's why I went over what the two of them had mentioned as factors that gave them comfort and routine, in the midst of various activities. In fact, for some people, what would make a routine more stable would be the opposite of what people usually define as routine; it could be that more variety, in a rotating fashion, might promote stability or comfort for them. I'm not making any judgments about their situation in Canton, just commenting on my impressions from the interview.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Figure skaters are trained to be great skinners in the air, in jump, in spins,in twizzles and in marketing. All of these sentiments of change, improving, satbility, moving forward, dealing with the past or whatever are useless if it doesn't show up in the final product. Yes, talk is cheap. I am worried about their twizzles the most and I won't touch the personality factors I truly miss I and K - sigh but that is all a blip in history.