Europeans info | Golden Skate

Europeans info

npavel

On the Ice
Hi,
is there someone who knows when they will start selling tickets?

LadyB

Record Breaker
Keep checking the website parter.ru, at least they do Rostelecom as well, which is always only sold a few weeks before the event. However, this is likely to be different this time.

Is it going to be held in the Megasport Arena or is this too small for Europeans?

npavel

On the Ice
I have no idea as I don't find information. I have to appeal to a visum, but can't that early as there is no info around.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ticket sales will start any day now, according to parter.ru's IG message yesterday!!!!

:yahoo:

Clairechang

Rinkside
seems like they have a category called "short and free program" which is cheaper than free but more expensive than short
don't know what it really means though

Clairechang

Rinkside
Failed every time when I try to pay. Neither my master card or Visa card works although I received the identification code for payment. Anyone has any ideas? does this website block foreign card or something? :(

LadyB

Record Breaker
Failed every time when I try to pay. Neither my master card or Visa card works although I received the identification code for payment. Anyone has any ideas? does this website block foreign card or something? :(

If you've got a booking reference and gave your card details, you should be okay. But then you should get a receipt and a link where to print out tix. It took me the best part of 2 hours to get the booking through.

LadyB

Record Breaker
parter.ru started ticket sales

https://www.parter.ru/bilety.html?a...tickets&action=tickets&fun=artist&language=en

They offer just 4 day package. Seats are not good. Another offer is for gala. Here seats are better although not a2,a3,c2,c3. I bought c4 row 8.

Done it, got C22 row 5 for everything. Not great, but maybe I go for better ones when they come out and try and sell the ones I've got... ;) I was just to panicky. By the end of the day, I can't believe I'm going to Moscow again!:hap93:

Antyv

On the Ice
Done it, got C22 row 5 for everything. Not great, but maybe I go for better ones when they come out and try and sell the ones I've got... ;) I was just to panicky. By the end of the day, I can't believe I'm going to Moscow again!:hap93:
Tomorrow after 12 MSK (UTC +3) will remove the unpaid reservation from the sales of the first day. There should be better places.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
As I can go only on Saturday I am willing to sell at the official price my seats for Wednesday - Friday. It's the very center: C3 row 8 seats 1 and 2. PM me if you are interested. At this stage I would only like to sell both tickets for 3 days not splitting.

russakowalena

Rinkside
I booked a room at walking distance from Megasport. Please, send PM if lady wants to share room. I am quite familiar with district and will share experience.

freeman21

On the Ice
I'm a bit confused about the tickets I need, as the ticket descriptions are in Russian only. Maybe someone can help.

So basically I want to attend all of the the SP and FP for men and ladies + the gala.

Which one of these options do I need to pick?

edit: nevermind, I figured it out... I think :scratch2: