2017 Cup of Nice | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Cup of Nice

Mattieu

Medalist
Just like at Masters of France, Lauriault/LeGac overtake Abachkina/Thauron in the FD. However, A/T had marginally better PCS than L/L also in the FD.

So LL should get the Olympic spot, though I think at the moment Marie-Jade doesn't have a French passport. :(
Though I do feel A/T are progressing at a faster rate than L/L, who for me appear to be stagnating a bit. Their FD this season feels like the same as they've done before.

Andrea82

Medalist
Yu hand down on the first SBS

Then she fell hard on the first jump of the combo.

Spin out of synchro.

1) Yu/Zhang 193.61
2) Hocke/Blommaert 172.7
3) Kim/Kam 156.26

So LL should get the Olympic spot, though I think at the moment Marie-Jade doesn't have a French passport. :(
Though I do feel A/T are progressing at a faster rate than L/L, who for me appear to be stagnating a bit. Their FD this season feels like the same as they've done before.

yes, at the moment L/L are ahead of A/T in the race for the second spot (they won the 2 head to heads and they scored higher in the Challenger they did) assuming she gets citizenship. However, the gap is pretty small and the race is not closed yet IMO. L/L are favorites but they can't relax. And A/T need to continue to show improvements. There won't be head to head between the 2 teams in GP but their scores will be anyway interesting.

Kutien

Final Flight
1Xiaoyu YU / Hao ZHANG CHN193.6111 video
2Annika HOCKE / Ruben BLOMMAERT GER172.7022 video
3Kyueun KIM / Alex Kang Chan KAM KOR156.2643 video
4Zoe JONES / Christopher BOYADJI GBR147.1394 video
5Lola ESBRAT / Andrei NOVOSELOVPFV FRA146.9765 video
6Laura BARQUERO / Aritz MAESTU ESP142.6256 video
7Bogdana LUKASHEVICH / Aleksandr STEPANOV RUS141.7737 video
8Camille MENDOZA / Pavel KOVALEVCOURB FRA125.8978 video
9Lena KRETMEIER / Anton KEMPF GER114.44109 video
10Dorota BRODA / Pedro BETEGON ESP100.081110

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
All the competition videos I could find are now in the Video and Results thread. Many thanks to Kutien and xeyra!

A link to the thread is in the first post!

I have not found any videos from the gala yet.

Last edited: