Favorite Part of Skating | Golden Skate

Favorite Part of Skating

LilyBerg

Rinkside
I really like the way that they create a program, but my favourite part is the footwork sequence.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
While I love all of it, nothing gets my heart racing more than the sight of Evgeni flying down the center ice with his magnificent footwork. My favorites are the MJ short program (circular footwork in that program is also amazing, and incredibly difficult), SL footwork from St. Petersburg 300, and from his tribute this year. *sigh*

Laura :)

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I really love all of it. But, I also must say that a footwork sequence done with speed, passion and precision is so moving and exciting. Michelle's SL footwork from her 2004 Nationals "Tosca" performance still gives me chills.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love all of it, but I really appreciate great spins, Russian Split Jumps, Spread Eagles, spirals, & Ina Bauers the most. :love:

Last edited:
I'd have to say all of it as well......
Tho of it all, footwork and "moves in the field" really interest and excite me.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Footwork, footwork, footwork........give me the flying feet of Scott, Paul, Kurt, Yuka, Yags and Plushy anyday............42

KatyaFan

Rinkside
my fav part of skating is watching how great choreography can bring out the best footwork, edges, spins and jumps of a skater.