Eric Radford & Luis Fenero egaged! | Golden Skate

Eric Radford & Luis Fenero egaged!

mrrice

Record Breaker
I'm happy for these guys. At 52 years old, I can say that I'm glad to see that times have changed for the better. I remember telling my Dad that I was gay and you know what he said........."Whatta Homo!!" :laugh2:

Then, he laughed and said he always knew...:drama:

desertskates

Medalist
I just saw this a earlier today on insta :) Congrats to this gorgeous couple, wishing them a lifetime of happiness!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Awesome; hope he can balance a wedding with an olympic year.

nobody is talking about the wedding yet.... engagement now... means to me : "be patient while i focus on the games ... let's set up a date after that " but i could be wrong...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
nobody is talking about the wedding yet.... engagement now... means to me : "be patient while i focus on the games ... let's set up a date after that " but i could be wrong...

They can always set up a date a year after Olympics so it won't collide with preparations for either of them ;)

Once more, congrats!

mrfarmer

Rinkside
I follow him on Instagram and what I love about this is in the caption. In there, he said something about simplicity, and how it is magical in art, music, love etc. I agree with him completely and it seems like these two have found true love with each other. Hoping the engagement will transcend to a beautiful wedding.

red cat

Rinkside
Congrats to Eric and Luis!
But I can see on instagram some very hatefull homofobic comments from Russia.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Aww, that's wonderful! Congrats to them! :cheer: Maybe they'll follow with a wedding similar Meagan and Bruno's two years ago, on a tropical island like Bermuda right after the end of the season? :) Or whatever they'd prefer, of course!

______

Unfortunately, homophobia can be found everywhere. Even if the majority of the comments seem to be coming from one country, its unfair to paint the entire nationality all with one brush. But let's not turn this thread into a discussion about that subject and instead continue to send well wishes to the happy couple. :)