Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
It's just the opening and hope every competitions of him will be successful as well. But wait if this season is goes well for him does it mean no more Yuzu next season? In that case I am tormented.

yude

Record Breaker
I'm not in the arena so I'm not sure, but he seemed to me he didn't practice very much in 6-minutes warm-up to skate in the 2nd of the group, good for him!

I love love his spins, love 4T3T rippon :love:

Such a beautiful combination at the end of program! Please tell me what to do to celebrate? I'm simply so happy.

yude

Record Breaker
https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170923-00000057-sph-spo

Yuzuru
"It was the performance I was satisfied with. I have watered down the layout, but still doing all my best is difficult. (But) I'm improving (in doing so)."

Orser
"Yuzuru was a conductor of the audience, and a conductor of the judges."

Yuzuru was satisfied with his performance, when was the last time he was? :laugh:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I'm so in love with his 4-3 rippon. Very happy that he's not swatting flies. :luv17:

Kara

Final Flight
112 with a "watered-down" layout.:bow: He looked so calm going out and just killed it. It feels so good to look at his protocols and see all the +3s and not a single +1. Besides the jumps, I LOVED the change foot sit spin.:drama: His arms were so elegant and perfectly timed with the music. So so good and can't wait to see Seimei tomorrow!!

With all due respect to my ice king and his skating and presence and musicality and 4T-3T(rippon) and 3A and 112 and ... I have to say what the hell was that haircut?:palmf:

Danibellerika

Medalist
I'm here at Autumn Classic. About to go to bed, and would have posted sooner but I was watching Hanyu's short on repeat and the recording just doesn't compare to seeing it in person with your own eyes. I must say it is an absolute privilege to be lucky enough to witness Hanyu produce that level of perfection. It's a sell out crowd here and he gave the audience a moment we'll remember for forever. I was lucky enough to be on the side for his 4toe/3toe rippon (2nd row) and It. Is. Something else! Just jaw-dropping and breathtaking and I could watch him do it all day. :noshake::love:

A lot of people left after the second group but I stayed for the final flight (the Canadian guy did pretty well! Sorry I'm sleep deprived and not good on names atm). And Javi came out to see the last flight of the guys so I got to meet him and tell him that I was in Boston and he was amazing there. He said thank you. He was very friendly and took pics with everyone around.

On the way out we were interviewed for a little while by the Japanese media (Fuji TV Maybe?) so I'm curious if anything will show up on tv. :handw: But we left no superlatives unsaid :laugh:

And there was already a queue when we were leaving the facility! Totally insane!! People were lined up since midnight for today and the police arrive around 3am to see what was going on. They left in awe, wishing Yuzu luck. But I have a pretty good inkling that Yuzu himself would appreciate his fans getting a good night's rest...and a shower... because I can assure you he is going to... And I certainly will! I can understand getting caught up in a frenzy when you're seeing a GOAT do his thing though.

But there really is no bad spot in the house!! There are probably only about 800 people here so it's really intimate and it's a very nice facility. I will say it's so fun meeting familiar faces from Boston and Helsinki and seeing new faces too! These smaller events are really nice because it's more relaxed but you still get a lot out of the event. And the friends I made from Helsinki and Boston, we got to sit together and watch Yuzu produce that perfection and that was extra special. Normally we'd all be seated separately. I could go on. Overall, this is a pretty quality event for a Senior B!!!

I'm hoping he can give a solid free skate tomorrow. GO YUZU! :hap10: :yes2:

yude

Record Breaker
I'm here at Autumn Classic. About to go to bed, and would have posted sooner but I was watching Hanyu's short on repeat and the recording just doesn't compare to seeing it in person with your own eyes. I must say it is an absolute privilege to be lucky enough to witness Hanyu produce that level of perfection. It's a sell out crowd here and he gave the audience a moment we'll remember for forever. I was lucky enough to be on the side for his 4toe/3toe rippon (2nd row) and It. Is. Something else! Just jaw-dropping and breathtaking and I could watch him do it all day. :noshake::love:

A lot of people left after the second group but I stayed for the final flight (the Canadian guy did pretty well! Sorry I'm sleep deprived and not good on names atm). And Javi came out to see the last flight of the guys so I got to meet him and tell him that I was in Boston and he was amazing there. He said thank you. He was very friendly and took pics with everyone around.

On the way out we were interviewed for a little while by the Japanese media (Fuji TV Maybe?) so I'm curious if anything will show up on tv. :handw: But we left no superlatives unsaid :laugh:

And there was already a queue when we were leaving the facility! Totally insane!! People were lined up since midnight for today and the police arrive around 3am to see what was going on. They left in awe, wishing Yuzu luck. But I have a pretty good inkling that Yuzu himself would appreciate his fans getting a good night's rest...and a shower... because I can assure you he is going to... And I certainly will! I can understand getting caught up in a frenzy when you're seeing a GOAT do his thing though.

But there really is no bad spot in the house!! There are probably only about 800 people here so it's really intimate and it's a very nice facility. I will say it's so fun meeting familiar faces from Boston and Helsinki and seeing new faces too! These smaller events are really nice because it's more relaxed but you still get a lot out of the event. And the friends I made from Helsinki and Boston, we got to sit together and watch Yuzu produce that perfection and that was extra special. Normally we'd all be seated separately. I could go on. Overall, this is a pretty quality event for a Senior B!!!

I'm hoping he can give a solid free skate tomorrow. GO YUZU! :hap10: :yes2:

Thank you so much for your report, I'm very happy you're having a lot of fun there!! 4T3T rippon was fantastic even on the screen, but I'm so sure you can see and feel its quality such as the height and distance in the venue, what a treat! I will absolutely look for you in Japanese TV news :biggrin: