Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 61 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Nobu is getting so excited about Yuzu's jumps. Says the program would be so difficult even with triples. -and that he quads looks so easy they look like triples.
Honda says that his posture is getting better and better.

Oda says Yuzu's 4t-3t makes him feel 'eros' LOL....sexy I guess? :laugh:

Last edited:

yude

Record Breaker
I can't stop laughing every time the camera captures "Gold medal man" at the studio :laugh2: She is so funny and clearly a figure skating otaku :laugh:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Q and A: Favorite Costumes
Nobu likes his costume with the ruffles in the front. --His pyjama one was bought at Daiei for 3000yen
Honda likes his red costume.
Nobu says the skaters back then were very 'mature' in looks even though they were very young.

Honda tries never to say negative things to athletes.
Nobu tries very hard to keep from getting to excited when commentating. very calmly 'Quad Toeloop' :laugh:

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Nobu Believes that Yuzu will be the first to land the quad axel.
Honda was practicing the quad axel but got as close to a underotation. He did it fully padded.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Wakaba's shoulder shimmy! --They all love it. I love it too. It's tough to do that with your whole heart without being embarrassed but Wakaba does it well.
-Wakaba loves Bananas and eats it about 1 hour before competition for energy.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
OMG! The lady got Mura to jump an axel over her body. WHAAAAAT??? Crazy. :gclap:
And we get to finish with Yuzu's GPF SEIMEI. Love it.

Last edited:

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
The Nobu show sound like so much fun, I want to watch it too :dbana:
I hope it will be upload to YouTube and daily motion soon~~

Danibellerika

Medalist
https://twitter.com/echotpe/status/919582018840674304
Lotte collaborates with G-SHOCK to produce a tailor-made "Yuzuru G-SHOCK". watch :eekn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwT4ToowspQ

video

I would like one too but is it saying it'll only be available to 1000 people and you have to apply for it up until March?? Most of the kanji is too small to make out for me.

I would actually buy this one myself. The design is nice and I need a more casual watch anyway. I owned a Baby-G once and liked it.

Henni147

Final Flight
Nobu is getting so excited about Yuzu's jumps. Says the program would be so difficult even with triples. -and that he quads looks so easy they look like triples.
Honda says that his posture is getting better and better.

Oda says Yuzu's 4t-3t makes him feel 'eros' LOL....sexy I guess? :laugh:
That 4S in his ACI SP really made me think for a second: nice triple :biggrin:
The 4S in his FS at GPF'15 was tremendous - as if he jumped out of the rink.

Honestly: I like Nobu, I really do. But I'm getting sick of 'eros' and 'agape' and 'pork cutlet bowl' and any other Yuri on Ice-comment by now.
15 year old Yurio get's literally impossible 118,56 points for his SP, raises his arms during quads and copies Yuzuru's signature moves. They always praise Yuri on Ice for its professional touch - in my opinion the show degrades the achievements of real-life figure skating.
How do you think about it?

yude

Record Breaker
I would like one too but is it saying it'll only be available to 1000 people and you have to apply for it up until March?? Most of the kanji is too small to make out for me.

I would actually buy this one myself. The design is nice and I need a more casual watch anyway. I owned a Baby-G once and liked it.

Yes, we have to buy gums and upload the receipts on line and send them to Lotte, and they choose 1000 people to give. I'm not very into collecting Yuzuru's goods but actually I'm interested in this one, I think the design is neat and cute :)

I just came back from work and I can't keep up with all the info we got only today :drama: Sorry for not translating those, and we'll have one more, big one tonight---Shuzo Matsuoka's interview with Yuzuru :party: