Canadian Idol - Tonight's Results | Golden Skate

Canadian Idol - Tonight's Results

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well, Jason got voted off, just I figured. I really like his singing. I know all the girls are crazy for Kalan, but I think Jason has a better voice. It will be interesting to see who wins! We are now down to three.

mike79

On the Ice
I'm glad Jason is gone. His singing was making my ears bleed and he couldn't hold a note to save his life. Not to mention the immovable face on him as he sang.

Next week is Judge's Choice so it should be half decent. It'll probably come down to either Jacob or Theresa leaving, although after Kalan's complete butchering of Moonriver I'd love to see him go.

Even though I like Kalan the least out of those left I do hope he wins. He's the type that the record execs can mold into whatever they want, while Theresa and Jacob would most likely lose a lot of their individuality if they won and were forced to sing the corporate crap like Ryan Malcolm last year.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Mike:

I don't know; there was something about Jason that seemed quite personable; I find Kalan a little "stiff" at times and not really able to connect with the audience. Also his voice is not that great.

I think Jason just needs some training. Theresa is a good singer, but scat is not my cup-of-tea. Jacob, as it turns out, has the best stage presence of them all. I don't think Jacob would allow "the suits" to take away his individuality. Gordon Lightfoot never did and look how long he as been around!!!!