American Idol News!!!! | Golden Skate

American Idol News!!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok so it's really just a thing about me that deals with AI

I might be working for American Idol while they're up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

behind the scenes, not sure how, but they're hiring on 40 Journalism, Public Communications students to work for them while they're here!!!! they're here for 5 or 6 days... I am psyched!!!!

hoping I get it!

Last edited:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Good luck Toni! I hope you get it! Then you could give us the inside scoop! ;)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Wow Toni! Great news! Good for you. I have been watching Canadian Idol and I have to say I started out as a skeptic, but each week the singing has improved. Do you know what position you will be getting? That would be fun!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
no news on what position I might get... could be anything... they didn't give a lot of info... just told the school to give them 40 names.... *sigh* I hope I don't get my hopes up :(

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah... I did a major boo boo.... going up to edit now LOL I did it on several message boards... that's what I get for not spell checking before posting! :eek:

Last edited:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
. that's what I get for not spell checking before posting! :eek:

Not sure spell check would have helped -- though it was a typo, you still spelled it correctly; it was just the wrong word! :D :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes but I also spelled communications wrong and it would have picked that up and I would have noticed the pubic lol

GOOD LUCK, Toni! They are missing out if they don't pick you to help them out!!! I know you'd do a great job!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Good Luck, Toni. Maybe Clay will make an appearance & you'll get to meet him!!! I'm impatiently waiting for his Christmas album to come out.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
It would be huge (though seeing as how I froze up meeting Dat Phan last Saturday I can't say I'd fair any better meeting any of the Idol Stars :laugh: ) if Clay happened to be here... but he's still touring the country *sigh*