2017 Glacier Falls FSC Summer Classic | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Glacier Falls FSC Summer Classic

Lenny318

On the Ice
Vivian Le: 3 toe (fall), 3z/2toe, 2a.

Regarding Mariah get instagram story indicates she was training on ice today sooo who knows why she didn't make it...

Lenny318

On the Ice
Polina: 1 lz/3toe, 3 loop (fall), 2a
Lots of using her arms right on strong beats. I like the program. Bummer about the 3 loop that was nice in warm up. Don't think she planned on doing the 3/3 here

frida80

Record Breaker
This confirms that Polina's flip and lutz are still giving her trouble. I hope she gets them sorted out.

Lenny318

On the Ice
Caroline Zhang: east of eden
3 flip, spread eagle into 3 loop/3loop (struggle on 2nd landing), coe spiral, 2a

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't think she planned on doing the 3/3 here

Re:polina

That's not surprising to me honestly. I half expected to read 1t-1t given her history at this event, time away, etc

When was her last competition anyway?

Oreo

On the Ice
Karen Chen skated with a lot of conviction--especially since this is only July and her program is new. I really enjoyed it.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
So the translate tools are totally off, but it sounds like Jason had trouble with the quad, but did OK on everything else.

If someone can translate the tweet, that would be good :
ジェイソン、クワド惜しくも転倒。アクセル堪え、コンボオッケーでした。プログラムはまだこれからだと思うけど、後半ステップもスピンも素晴らしかった

Jason, Quad close with fall, Axel -hangs on, the combination was ok. The program will improve I think, but the last half step and spins were splendid. -my quick translation.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can confirm Mariah Bell did not skate.

Also Grant and Caroline have a kitten here.

Oh my word, Grant said in his interview that he and Caroline took their rescue kitten to the rink, but to comps????

Please Grant can you enter Philly International late and bring Qio Qio?:love:

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker

That is what I want...what I really really want for Karen at this point in the season. I think we're going to see scores for the likes of Daleman, Osmond, Med, and Zagitova plus possibly Marin and/or Satoko in the late 70s to mid 80s if this is how scores are going to be in July.

Also, go on Caroline with that 67+ in front of an international panel. Didn't know you had that in you. Go on with yo bad self!

frida80

Record Breaker
How did Kaitlyn Nguyen perform?

It looks like Kaitlyn went right after Karen clean short. That could not have been easy. She scored a 58 with a fall. Not bad. She'll have to learn to get her nerves under control for later.