Taylor Takes Bronze in Budapest | Golden Skate

Taylor Takes Bronze in Budapest

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For the 2004-2005 season, Taylor finished third overall at the JPG event in Budapest, Hungary. One of Taylor's goals this season is to make the Junior Grand Prix final. Next stop is the JPG event in ...

More

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Thanks for the article! I've been a fan of Katy's ever since she said in an interview before 2003 Novice Nationals that her goal was to finish anywhere from 1st to 11th (i.e., not last!). She exceeded expectations and won the silver! :)

Picky correction for your article: Katy's 2nd JGP event last season was in Japan, where she placed 4th in a tough field (3 Japanese ladies swept the medals there). Katy had won the *novice* silver at Triglav Trophy -- it's a developmental international, not a JGP -- in April 2003 (the U.S. ladies swept the medals there, with Jessica Houston winning the gold and Kimmie Meissner the bronze).

Definitely another member of the USA's storehouse of Ladies figure skaters. I saw her in Atlanta Nats, and she was quite impressive. I think CoP marks will show how close she is to Meissner.

Joe