Alena Kostornaia | Page 119 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

SkateSkates

Medalist
Eyes on fire, indeed! :eek: :giveup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxqCdTVohlY/

I said it before but I'll say it again--this one is going to grow up to be quite the heartbreaker, I think! :drama: :love:

I’m glad Alena seems to be enjoying herself on vacation. I wasn’t sure if she would take one or not this year because I heard some rumor (which was clearly wrong) that she and her family weren’t going on vacation. A bit more time off the ice before going into the intense summer training camps is a good thing and hopefully will allow her to recover fully before next season. Just 1 month until the GP assignments are out! I am hoping she gets skate Canada or IDF - Canada because it’s where she won the JGPF and IDF because she has said she wants to vacation in France. I also think the crowds will be very receptive to her style of skating

Happy Skates

Final Flight
I’m glad Alena seems to be enjoying herself on vacation. I wasn’t sure if she would take one or not this year because I heard some rumor (which was clearly wrong) that she and her family weren’t going on vacation. A bit more time off the ice before going into the intense summer training camps is a good thing and hopefully will allow her to recover fully before next season. Just 1 month until the GP assignments are out! I am hoping she gets skate Canada or IDF - Canada because it’s where she won the JGPF and IDF because she has said she wants to vacation in France. I also think the crowds will be very receptive to her style of skating

I'm really hoping she gets SkAm ;)

Scott512

Record Breaker
Eyes on fire, indeed! :eek: :giveup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxqCdTVohlY/

I said it before but I'll say it again--this one is going to grow up to be quite the heartbreaker, I think! :drama: :love:

Alena is really is movistar beautiful and could be the face of the cosmetics company. But the question is will she have an impact in her first senior season? My guess is yes and people willnlook at her as the most beautiful figure skater. Coming off the leg injury I'm not sure if she will try to learn the triple axel this offseason. Hoping she has a healthy summer and healthy debut season. The great thing about Alena is that she's different from all the other skaters.

SkateSkates

Medalist
Me too. I hope SkAm gets Alena and Anna!

Well we will find out in less than a month! Actually we will have 2 important events to look forward to in June - ISU meeting after which they will announce GP assignments and DOI the last weekend of June.

Hopefully we will get some more Alena news, pictures and videos in the meantime to tide us over! Last year Daniil posted a little preview of everyone’s programs from the Novogorsk camp so hoping he will do something similar again.

Happy Skates

Final Flight
Well we will find out in less than a month! Actually we will have 2 important events to look forward to in June - ISU meeting after which they will announce GP assignments and DOI the last weekend of June.

Hopefully we will get some more Alena news, pictures and videos in the meantime to tide us over! Last year Daniil posted a little preview of everyone’s programs from the Novogorsk camp so hoping he will do something similar again.

Yes, and Novogorsk camp starts in June, so I think we might be able to expect some Alena content with all of Team Tutberidze together, especially since they seem to be increasing their social media presence over the last year! I think Daniil knows how much the fans crave content :). So much to look forward too. Maybe Alena will even debut a new program at DOI, or at least the new sp version of the Twilight routine!

SkateSkates

Medalist
Alyona having fun on vacation!
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByLJFO1o1os/

Her hair has gotten sooo long! :eek: And it looks like it got bleached by the sun! :love:

Yes! Lots of new photos from Alena on vacation having fun in the sun ☀️ She posted another Instagram update
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByNe14zJUOf/?igshid=15n3u3akmznau

I wish she would continue to update us on a regular basis but understand her focus is more on skating and school, not social media.

Training camp should be starting soon - maybe even tomorrow! I wonder which program they will put together first. Maybe the LP because it will take more time?