Alena Kostornaia | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Elucidus

Match Penalty
She likes watching pair skating and wants to try it someday. She likes jumps - all of them. Two positions in her spin she came up with on her own (one of them where she wrest her arms out). Also, she tried already 3A and even succeeded it couple of times - but they decided to postpone learning it until end of season due to high risk of injury. She spends 3 hours per day on ice usually for her training and goes to ordinary school with focus on foreign languages (English, French, German). She likes horses.

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
German she will start learn in the next (school?) year i.e. most probably in Sept 2018.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Just caught Alena's EX at the Gala.. she's just wonderful! Looking forwards to watch her compete more and more :)

Azikin

Medalist
Yes, she is.. it was a very pleasant surprise to see her at the exhibition. Good luck at the Russian Jr. Championship!

randomfan

Record Breaker
Great job Alena!

To be honest though, I wonder how she feels about being narrowly defeated by her teammate Trusova again. Both skaters were amazing at Junior Nationals and the JGPF, but I think Alena did have a case for gold at both competitions.