Mako Yamashita | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Mako Yamashita

Wombat1800

On the Ice
Mako is 3rd after the sp at Japanese High School Championships with 62.71 points, behind Yuhana and Kaori. According to protocols she did a really good combimation but fell and underrotated her 3F.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just udpated Mako's OP. I've added the results table and as many videos as I could find. Enjoy :)

RafaelAstro

Final Flight
After what happened at Skate America Mako had a clean sp run-tru at NHK practice session with lots of clean jumps before and after the RT, so it appears that she had solved that skates problems and she feels better now so an huge comeback can happen in the final GP competition, I hope so, she is one of my favorites skaters, her jumps are just incredible and textbook and she has also a lot of interpretation, I like her so much.
Practice report:
"Mako Yamashita
3S 2Lo 3Lo 3Lo 2F 1F 3F 2Lz 3Lz3T 2A
RT(3Lz3T 2A 3Lo)
3Lz2T 3F 3Lz3T

Probably missed a lot of jumps from her but DEFINITELY better than Skate America. I think we can expect a huge come back from her after the disastrous first comp"

Source: http://twitter.com/0409_Obi/status/1197389304848236544

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
A little late but happy birthday Mako! :hb:

May all your dreams come true!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^I was at that Skate Canada. Mako had quite a Grand Prix debut there! She was in 2nd but missed 1st by only .26. I think she was injured when we saw her in Vegas in 2019, unfortunately. I've always liked her skating!

Last edited: