2017 CS US International Classic Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Pairs SP

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Icenetwork needs to get their act together. It is easier to watch skating being streamed from Italy than from Salt Lake City. This happens every single year. Invest in updating the servers in the rink or drop this from the paid events and make it free. GRRRRRR

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are any of you using Icenetwork? I keep getting the message You can not play this media on the current browser / platform and can't get in at all. Kinda strange - same computer, same everything. Tried to call and got cut off twice after holding for 20 mins each time. I know, I know -- welcome to Ice Network! :laugh2:

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Got that message with Chrome but Firefox works. However, it's been either frozen or showing IN logo!

charmblade

Final Flight
IceNetwork never works well for me for this event. It's usually the only time all season it's really screwed up for me but it happens every year.

I feel like maybe in the past they've admitted they have bad internet at the venue.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I got the same message earlier and had to check "allow" for Adobe Flash on the site. It was working fine during the Novice events, but i guess their server can't handle a bigger audience.

lightsout

Rinkside
Are any of you using Icenetwork? I keep getting the message You can not play this media on the current browser / platform and can't get in at all. Kinda strange - same computer, same everything. Tried to call and got cut off twice after holding for 20 mins each time. I know, I know -- welcome to Ice Network! :laugh2:

This was happening to me to, and after some poking around online I went to my flash settings and turned off "ask first" (and left on "allow sites to run flash") and then I was able to get to the video.

Of course, the video isn't working terribly well, so you're not missing much!

Gia_Sesshoumaru

On the Ice
Country
United-States
UGH I only got to watch a couple of teams, and now the feed won't come up at all. COME ON!!!!

According to the results site, Deanna and Nathan scored a 58.24 and are in fourth place.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hrmph. What was the point of racing home from work to watch the blue screen of death? And in what universe are Chelsea and Brian first out all of the American pairs?? I mean... good for them, wow, but... wow.

Gia_Sesshoumaru

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Hrmph. What was the point of racing home from work to watch the blue screen of death? And in what universe are Chelsea and Brian first out all of the American pairs?? I mean... good for them, wow, but... wow.

They were very good! It was a well deserved score.

Paris Stephens and Matthew Dodd are in last place with a 27.32.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They were very good! It was a well deserved score.

Paris Stephens and Matthew Dodd are in last place with a 27.32.

Whut? No, that's a typo, right? Right? Did anyone see it?

I just want to see them at 4CC once. Just once. Please...

charmblade

Final Flight
Whut? No, that's a typo, right? Right? Did anyone see it?

I just want to see them at 4CC once. Just once. Please...

The stream has been down for most of this group, but that's the score on the results page. I'm sorry. :console: