2017 CS US International Classic Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Mens SP

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not on the Nathan love train yet. It's no Hamilton.

But it does not fill me with inertia. At all. For me, that's high praise:laugh:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Kazuki Tamono has a lot of potential. I like watching him. Jumps were a little scratchy and that spin slowed down to a crawl. Great musicality though and really elegant.

charmblade

Final Flight
I like Kazuki's program and loved his shirt. There were several nice little choreographed flourishes to the music.

shine

Record Breaker
Is Nathan backloading his quads? :eeking:

Brilliant. Not 100% there yet, but it will be. His spins look wayyyy better than last season. His SP last year really wasn't problematic re: transitions, choreography, etc., but this is a further improvement upon that. Jam-packed, super fluid, and modern as heck.

Raf looks funny in a baseball hat.
What's exciting is that I think there's still so much room for improvement. I feel he was sort of tight and not as free as what we've seen him in the practice clips where he was even more in sync with the music. This is going to be good.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I am not at all a fan of Nathan, but I enjoyed that program! The new style suits him.

Sorry for interruption guys, are you watching it on icenetwrok? It doesn't play anything for me.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well el henry, literally nothing in the world compares to Hamilton. Jason's program isn't bad either. :p

Touché!:biggrin:

Maybe Nathan can do "Wait for It"? ;) I still say I would love to see Nathan really challenge himself with Rohene choreo....