NFL '17-18 season | Page 3 | Golden Skate

NFL '17-18 season

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I watched it and... yay, Fly Eagles Fly, it has to feel great for all Eagles fans, this was a very exciting Super Bowl in my potato opinion of someone who watch and lazily follow the discipline for about a year, the suspense was high until the last moves. Eagles winning is especially remarkable looking at what has it been with injuries and not giving them much of a shot with all replacements - bet it has to taste good for those who believe in the Team power altogether, not only in single players:) :)

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
What an exciting game! Both teams played very well (save for those lost extra points). Congrats to the Eagles for their first win in so many years, they were the strongest teamin the league throughout the whole season and I am glad it showedin the SB as well.
Now their QBs are in an interesting position. Wentz is too good to be a substitute, but Foles will not be benched after this win. Perhaps some team will make him an offer?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I love that Europeans watched it. I was chatting with TMC for a while, who also watched a bunch of it!

Good practice for the Olympics, LOL.

Did anyone catch Charlie White's funny homage to Tessa and Scott?
https://twitter.com/CharlieaWhite/status/960307258805678087

I am already preparing early sleeping schedule to follow for 2 weeks to have some sleep and get up at 2 am to watch figure skating :palmf:, why almost everything has to start at 11 am Korean time?

rosacotton

Final Flight
Apparently I'm still on cloud nine because Olympic figure skating kicks off tonight and I'm like, "What Olympics?" :laugh:

But seriously that was an awesome game! I am so thrilled for the Eagles, for Philly, for all the fans. This has been a special, magical season. Thank you and congratulations Doug, Carson, Nick, all the Eagle players and coaches! It was a team victory.

P.S. Merrill Reese calling the Eagles' Super Bowl win after 40+ years of broadcasting made me teary-eyed -- https://youtu.be/FVheMnkHojI

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Apparently I'm still on cloud nine because Olympic figure skating kicks off tonight and I'm like, "What Olympics?" :laugh:

But seriously that was an awesome game! I am so thrilled for the Eagles, for Philly, for all the fans. This has been a special, magical season. Thank you and congratulations Doug, Carson, Nick, all the Eagle players and coaches! It was a team victory.

P.S. Merrill Reese calling the Eagles' Super Bowl win after 40+ years of broadcasting made me teary-eyed -- https://youtu.be/FVheMnkHojI

I feel exactly the same way! Right now, the Olympics are definitely taking a back seat. :laugh:

And maybe only Philadelphia fans will know or understand, but #JasonKelceForPresident!

“We’re from Philly, bleeping Philly, they don’t like us, we don’t care...”:laugh2: