2017 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies SP

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
carrots or perhaps second jump of combo invalidated... there was a turn on the ice, perhaps a foot down between 2 iffy triples

But in the end she was not called for anything of that... Which proves my point about Tech Panel in smaller competitions :biggrin:

Nika09

On the Ice
Rewatched and noticed - my favorite part in Mihara's program is last spins with perfectly matched part of music. Beautiful!

there is a twizzle section which she missed at ice show because she tripped, and side lunge is still there, maybe you didnt notice it because of the camera angle, i am sure there are small changes (2A entrance for example looked different to me) but nothing big :think:

Yeah, it might be related with camera angle...We will have third performance soon enough though(hope without edge call this time ) :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
kaetlyn or Kaetlyn? Don't be petty, please.

wasn't petty but using "she" when there are so many athletes here and it's perhaps your first post in the thread, and at the end of it, I read it... and thought... who is he talking about... and then... i guessed it was Kaetlyn ... so I added her name to make sure we were talking about the same person.... and you are correct with the capital letter... it's a well-knwon fact that i rarely use them online.... i prefer the dot dot dot ;)

Artemisa

Final Flight
I think getting back to last year SP was very smart... I think that makes her shot at the olympics more real ... the program is perfect for her ... Now she can focus on the LP ...because there is to many competion to her swan lake ....

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
wasn't petty but using "she" when there are so many athletes here and it's perhaps your first post in the thread, and at the end of it, I read it... and thought... who is he talking about... and then... i guessed it was Kaetlyn ... so I added her name to make sure we were talking about the same person.... and you are correct with the capital letter... it's a well-knwon fact that i rarely use them online.... i prefer the dot dot dot ;)

Just come on - I was writing right after the post about Kaetlyn Osmond so that it had to be quite clear about whom I wrote. And in no way did I want to diminish her qualities. My only problem is that her flutz was not called and Evgenia's was.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn did a great job despite the stumble. Smart move going back to last year's sp. I wish Chan would do the same - go back and reuse a program. Reusing programs seems to be important to allow development in jumps, nuances, consistency etc. I think Wagner is using Moulin Rouge yet again (is it three years - she is the new Petrenko). Kaetlyn was the class of the field; andI thought Mai might have given her a run in the short. But there is still the lp not usually Osmond's forte so we will see. It is too early to say Kaetlyn is a n olympic medal threat but obviously it is not impossible - she is the defending world silver medallist.