NHL 2017–18 season | Golden Skate

NHL 2017–18 season

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Pittsburgh Penguins - are they ready for three-peat? 1-2 lines are pretty good. But what about 3-4?

Tampa Bay - Stamkos is back! Yay! With Kuch they will be one of the dangerous line in the league!

Montreal - sad about Radu/Markov, but they have Alex G who can do amazing things on the ice! Btw, I was sooo hoping that Montreal will sign Yakupov. With Galchenyuk they were UNSTOPPABLE in the OHL! Maybe Nail could bring back his talent which he lost somehow... But he signed one-year contract with Colorado.

Chicago - Breadman traded, Hossa is out, but Saad is back! Maybe now Chicago will have a chance in the playoff games?

Vegas Knights - can't wait their first official NHL game! I think it's pretty decent team! They will fight for the playoff for sure.

Columbus - dark horses! Will be very interesting to look at the line with Breadman and Wennberg.

Dallas - Seguin, Benn, Spezza, Radulov... Even with bad defense they will be awesome and the most dangerous team in the league.

And what do you think?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Wings have a new arena! I can't wait to make a trip back home so I can go catch a game and see Dylan Larkin in person on the giant mega Jumbotronz My favorite player is Sergei Bobrovsky and I wish him and the Blue Jackets a great season.

I'm glad too that Stamkos is back. I watched Tampa play on TV the other night against the Pens and he looked good. He can make a huge difference.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Wow! What a season I would say! Tampa is on fire! Really cool to watch this team, but I'm not sure about playoffs. Vegas, as expected, shows very nice play and now this team is one of the leaders, but I'd call it Leicester syndrome, we'll see their game in playoffs. Dallas starts to show game which everybody is waiting for, but I'm not sure if this will continue. Especially with Hitchcock, he's cool man, but his work in St. Louise in the last year was not so good. Like one game in month with 5-1, and then mostly 0-1, 1-2, 0-2, 2-1, 1-0 - boring. Capitals and Pens are tough cookies, but it's also hard to say about their chances, but at least Pens have playoff's character.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The playoffs are coming down to such a tight finish this season. Anyone else watching this.

NJ-Philly-Pens-CBJ-Florida are so tight!!!

I think Dallas is finally done...but they aren’t completely out. St Louis came storming back and has a WC spot for the moment. Can Colorado claw it’s way back into a spot?

I’m picking Minnesota vs Boston as the cup game but my predictions are always trash :laugh:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Things playoffs are coming down to such a tight finish this season. Anyone else watching this.

NJ-Philly-Pens-CBJ-Florida are so tight!!!

I think Dallas is finally done...but they aren’t completely out. St Louis came storming back and has a WC spot for the moment. Can Colorado claw it’s way back into a spot?

I’m picking Minnesota vs Boston as the cup game but my predictions are always trash :laugh:

I'd love to see two teams who haven't been in the Cup game yet or for some time go. I know that's very wishful thinking.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have a bad feeling about the leafs this post season :slink:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone else watching the playoffs. I’ve got Caps vs CBJ on and it’s going to OT :drama:

Best game I’ve seen yet!!

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ZOMFG!!! Panarin just did that!!! Game one CBJ :popcorn:

Now it’s San Jose vs Anaheim :popcorn:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Some of these calls are terrible....poor CBJ :laugh:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG...OT winner for CBJ again :dbana:

Maybe....review time for offside :laugh:

Good goal...wow!!! Best series by far to this point. :popcorn:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bummed. :( Such a great comeback for the Flyers in Game 2, and such a close loss today.

I can't believe I'm actually following hockey again. And even worse (or better:laugh:), basketball. Ben Simmons and JJ Redick give me life.

#EarnTomorrow. #HereTheyCome. #PhilaUnite

and #FlyEaglesFly:laugh:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bummed. :( Such a great comeback for the Flyers in Game 2, and such a close loss today.

I can't believe I'm actually following hockey again. And even worse (or better:laugh:), basketball. Ben Simmons and JJ Redick give me life.

#EarnTomorrow. #HereTheyCome. #PhilaUnite

and #FlyEaglesFly:laugh:

Beat those Pens!!!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Go CBJ!

And please win this series Philly. I hate the Pens.