Love and Punishment | Page 135 | Golden Skate

Love and Punishment

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello Denner,
I am wondering if you found Hercai 13 translated. I am checking but I find only trailers and commercials about it. Maybe they didn’t translate it yet? Please, let me know. Thank you!!

Dafna

On the Ice
Hi Dafna,

Are these on Netflix? Resurrection Ertughrul and Canevim.

Hi NazAli, sorry but I didn’t see this post of yours before....
Resurrection Ertugrul is on Netflix. It is a very long one. The previous seasons were Turkish production. I thought the last season was the last one, because it ended that way, that one could understand it was the end of the story. It is number one most watched series worldwide. This season, Netflix stepped in. This is Netflix production. I read in an article, it has popularity in the US, maybe that’s why Netflix got involved. I love it, because I love history. It is the equivalent of 100 history books. Sometimes it goes too long and telling the truth needs patience and will to stick with it. But, it is beautiful. Everything is amazing art: the actors at their best, scenes, music etc etc.... I love it.
Canevim is on youtube. It is interesting also.

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello Denner,
I am wondering if you found Hercai 13 translated. I am checking but I find only trailers and commercials about it. Maybe they didn’t translate it yet? Please, let me know. Thank you!!

I was able to watch Hercai 13 translated. Waw... this episode, I might say is the best one. If the second season gonna be like this, it will be great! It was worth waiting for it.... I can’t wait for episode 14.

Dafna

On the Ice
I had this in my mind and I forgot: by the end of the episode I was reminded about L&P, and the terrible Sahnur Hanim and her ways of scaring Yasemine.

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello Denner, I just started Kuzgun, I am on episode 2. I am liking it so far. It is a good thing that there are all the episodes ready and translated.

Dafna

On the Ice
I absolutely love Kuzgan. You are starting at a good time because season 2 just started. I had to wait a few months

How about the main character? How can a person be so beautiful, have that gorgeous body and be that talented at the same time?!? She is the most beautiful one from all the Turkish actresses I have seen so far. They both play very well. I like him too. I am enjoying Kuzgun. I started episode 8. I am wondering how they will end up as a couple, or if they will ever be a couple.

Dafna

On the Ice
She is gorgeous. I love him too. It is a very interesting story. I've seen the first 2 episodes in season 2 and they have added a twist to the story. Not sure where they are going with it yet. Can't wait until next episode.

Omg, lady in red! I don’t know if you recall the starting of episode 8, she dressed in red head to toe... gorgeous, beautiful, stunning! He is asking her to get married?!? I don’t know how things will go, it doesn’t look good. I just don’t want anybody to get shot.

LoveShura

On the Ice
I watched Bard of Blood. I think that was the title. It was interesting! I see Black Money Love is coming to Netflix!!

Dafna

On the Ice
I watched Bard of Blood. I think that was the title. It was interesting! I see Black Money Love is coming to Netflix!!

Thank you LoveShura, Black Money Love is on Netflix now. I am watching it again, started it yesterday. It is better on Netflix: the translation is somehow better and shorter episodes. I am putting Bard of Blood and Consequences on my list.

Scout12

On the Ice
Thanks so much for the heads up about Kara Para Ask / Black Money Love now on Netflix. I skimmed a bunch of the episodes when it was on YouTube, with the plan to go back and watch them later when I had more time. They were gone when I went back. I loved this series - was really disappointed I missed the chance to enjoy it in full. Now I can!!

LoveShura

On the Ice
This is an ice skating forum so that being said go to YouTube and watch Madison Chock and Evan Bates . They skated to some great music , reminds me a bit of a Turkish music. It’s their skate in Oct of this year!

Dafna

On the Ice
Hello Ladies, I don’t know if you are watching Hercai or not (I know Denner is). I finally was able to watch all the latest translated episodes. It is becoming interesting, as the mistery and the bad deeds are coming to light piece by piece. I like so much Reyyan’s little sister, (of course beside the main characters). She is cute as button. She reminds me little Drew Barrymore. How can she play, cry and make expressions like that? She is a wonderful child actress together with the little guy that plays in “Intersection”. The big nasty grandmother is becoming nastier and nastier. I fear a bad end for Reyyan.

Dafna

On the Ice
They are dating now in real life, that’s why we can see more chemistry between them ..... ♥️

Meganda

Medalist
Just a heads up to you all. Netflix is removing Kurt Seyit ve Shura Dec 27, 2019. I just went back to rewatch it and enjoyed it. Not so sad about it this time around. I've learned that Shura married a prince in Paris, which marriage was not good, lasted only 4 years, had a stillborn child there. After her divorce she took back her maiden name. Her Paris stay was not any better than Istanbul's ending, so she emigrated to NY. In 1937 she married a stock broker, Aubtry Nash, brother of Ogden Nash, eventually moved to LA with him and had a daughter named after her - Sandra (she eventually married someone named Mr. Wells.) Eventually Shura anglicized her name from Alexandra to Sandra. About 1958 she was able to get her mother out of Russia, after being separated from her for 40 years, she brought her to LA and lived with her for a little over a year before her mother's death in LA in 1959. In 1966 Shura died in LA, her obit says her husband, Aubrey Nash, adored her, their marriage lasted 29 years. He never remarried after her death. So she did have a happy ending!

Next week, I'm going to post all that I have learned about kurt and Shura on the Kurt Seyit and Shura thread as a final tribute to them.

And hi to you all, I see you're all going strong.

NazAli

On the Ice
Hello Ladies

Just finished watching Ressurection Ertughrul.
It was amazing. Binge watched till the end.
Can’t say nothing bad about it. Very addictive.

Advice on what to watch next. Canevim, Kimse bilmez or Kuzgan.
Please advice. I like a good love story with a happy 😃 ending.