Thread: Flutzes and Waxels Podcast

Rinkside

4 Not allowed!

Flutzes and Waxels Podcast

Hi everyone, just wanted to share with those who might have some interest some information about a new figure skating podcast called Flutzes and Waxels.

We've recorded a few episodes for the new skating season breaking down the Junior Grand Prix competitions, the Challenger Series events, and even had a special episode to review the movie I, Tonya which we saw at TIFF.

The show is available on iTunes and Soundcloud if you're interested in hearing some long in-depth discussions about figure skating. We have a lot of thoughts, and hope that you enjoy hearing them!

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-385280136

Alyona Kostornaya - skating off into the unknown.. Edwin's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    Bumping this thread: nice and respectful podcasts, no grating voices, no disrespect.

0 Not allowed!
    I listened to one of their older episodes recently and enjoyed it so much. Just honest critique, and yes -- no grating voices or excessive giggling! And I love that they are both skaters themselves. Good recommendation.

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    I really enjoy this podcast series - especially because they dedicate so much time to ice dance instead of talking about for 5 minutes and then moving on, like some other analysis does. They explain the technicalities of ice dance so clearly to make it easy for anyone to understand too.