Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: James and Ciprès: “Step by step”

Spectator

3 Not allowed!
    I want them win more medals and nail their quad throw. I'm honestly clueless about pairs but I am slowly learning because of them. Vanessa James is my queen!

@Bluediamonds09 You should watch their videos in WTT, they did fantastic in Japan. I hope they are invited to ice shows next year.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    I really enjoy their unique style and hope they medal at Olympics, if not there, at Worlds!

It makes their success even more enjoyable for me that I always liked the Kerrs, and John Kerr is their choreographer!

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by elbkup View Post
    Refreshing, candid, delightful interview. I enjoyed every minute! Morgan's English is excellent and Vanessa is so exuberant ...
    Vanessa still has a touch of that cool Bermuda accent.

They are coming on like gang busters, peaking at the right time. I could easily see them overtaking a higher-ranked team by the end of the season.
    Last edited by Mathman; 10-12-2017 at 04:28 PM.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    I really hope it doesn't matter whether your Fed is big, rich or powerful or whether Japan likes you. This team definitely has a shot at an olympic medal but imho if they all skate their best and cleanly Sui and Han, Savchenko and Massot, S and K, D and R and T and M all deserve to be ahead. But this team is exciting. Ikind of hope they don't medal though because I believe Su and Han, D and R and T andM deserve an oly meal. Savchenko has her medals and had many chances. T and M and D and R are the two unlucky,unloved teams and I have great empathy for them. Cipres and Jame and the rest all seem to have loud voices supporting them but no one shows much love for t and M and D and R and I don't think it is fair or deserved. In a way those two teams are the real underdogs.
    Tarasova / Morozov rather don't make themselves any favours with their programs that make you cringe, albeit it's not exactly their fault.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2